Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 16-09-2020, 04:50 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
I don't understand how you could call the Welsh a race. It's description of where someone was born or their ancestors. Now if he'd called him a Celtic turd that would indeed have been racist. The Celt being an ethnic group from within the Welsh border.

But we already have one Celtic turd on this thread and I think that's enough.
Is Xenophobia just not a thing in U.K. law, so anything one would normally consider such (I.e, discrimination on the grounds of nationality) falls under racism?
Old 16-09-2020, 04:50 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't understand how you could call the Welsh a race. It's description of where someone was born or their ancestors. Now if he'd called him a Celtic turd that would indeed have been racist. The Celt being an ethnic group from within the Welsh border.

Hes a plastic Celtic turd though...like a novelty joke dog turd....oh not as funny.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
If I start behaving with faux outrage, will the mods take me seriously?
Is that the Nigerian drag queen you spend your weekends with?

Old 16-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
I thought his wife was Zulu?
Old 16-09-2020, 05:01 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

This Celtic Revival nonsense is a load of old shit.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:02 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
My wife's not on the BBS to defend herself, so she's not fair game. Get stuck into me all you like.
I expected better from a moderator.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:03 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wikipedia!
Try these you sad old racist

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The Welsh Government (IN 2008) says: "Wales is not a Principality. Although we are joined with England by land, and we are part of Great Britain, Wales is a country in its own right."
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 16-09-2020, 05:05 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Quote:
If I start behaving with faux outrage, will the mods take me seriously?
Believe me it's not faux outrage.
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 16-09-2020, 05:17 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
It's almost like evvo the racist didn't post a load of shit on the George Floyd thread. Amazing.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
My wife's not on the BBS to defend herself, so she's not fair game. Get stuck into me all you like.
Fair point. He's a turd.

Old 16-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Nothing personal but this thread is pretty useless at the best of times, maybe you should get a virtual room and slog it out there.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by evvo111 View Post
I'd say the basis of whether you are treated as a race comes not just from within your being but also from the legislation which exists. So, legally, we are a race and the terms used by certain posters are racist and the site could get prosecuted for them. Should add it's not a threat just pointing it out.
If it was a threat, Penistone can reccomend some amazing imaginary lawyers.

Old 16-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Nothing personal but this thread is pretty useless at the best of times, maybe you should get a virtual room and slog it out there.
Shut it, you no longer a New York turd.

Old 16-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Double standards?
A Bog isn't a race .... it has to be a Human.... nice try, hope you didn't waste the whole day?
Old 16-09-2020, 05:40 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
In-exile is an idiot. Because he once had that streak of piss that masquerades as a goalie in the back of his prius he thinks he has to defend him. He's still trying to squeeze his hand down the side of the seat to claim the tip that Hennessey dropped too.
You are so talking crap ...
Old 16-09-2020, 05:43 PM

Why are you talking like a preppy teenage girl. That is like just so embarrassing.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Why are you talking like a preppy teenage girl. That is like just so embarrassing.
Me?
Old 16-09-2020, 06:20 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
A Bog isn't a race .... it has to be a Human.... nice try, hope you didn't waste the whole day?
OK. Refer to Africa as Bongoland and see how you get on.

Wasn't a day mate, more like a minute. Irish in keyword(s) and you in user name.
Old 16-09-2020, 06:50 PM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What have the moderators ever done for us? Ban people for not taking shit from inbred turds [or so I hear]
Old 16-09-2020, 06:58 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
OK. Refer to Africa as Bongoland and see how you get on.

Wasn't a day mate, more like a minute. Irish in keyword(s) and you in user name.
Not quite the same, still ... never mind.
Wayne took a better shot than you with that effort!