Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 17-09-2020, 06:51 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by evvo111 View Post
I can tell you want to try and convince people you aren't a racist but, unfortunately, you are, whoosh or no whoosh.
Okay. If you (& a handful of others, mainly welsh people) want to think that I'm a racist then fair enough. I'm comfortable in my own skin and the type of person that I really am, so I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you otherwise. Life is too short. In the same way that I'm sure you're okay with me thinking you have rum opinions based on your posts in the George Floyd thread and your comments regarding Dawn Butler.

I'm also pretty sure that the rest of the BBS (which isn't real) is pretty bored with this spat and that it's in everyone's best interests to return to the guts of the topic, which is a certain nazi saluting, take a step to the left, Time warp dancing, lumbering oaf of a goalkeeper who has a fondness for chucking the ball into his own net, with weak wrists and who has now added spannering penalties into orbit to his repertoire of 'skills.'

I hope I never see him in a Palace shirt again.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:13 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:21 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Okay. If you (& a handful of others, mainly welsh people) want to think that I'm a racist then fair enough. I'm comfortable in my own skin and the type of person that I really am, so I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you otherwise. Life is too short. In the same way that I'm sure you're okay with me thinking you have rum opinions based on your posts in the George Floyd thread and your comments regarding Dawn Butler.

I'm also pretty sure that the rest of the BBS (which isn't real) is pretty bored with this spat and that it's in everyone's best interests to return to the guts of the topic, which is a certain nazi saluting, take a step to the left, Time warp dancing, lumbering oaf of a goalkeeper who has a fondness for chucking the ball into his own net, with weak wrists and who has now added spannering penalties into orbit to his repertoire of 'skills.'

Old 17-09-2020, 07:38 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanee Pawnee View Post
Has he ever saved a pen?
Yes
Old 17-09-2020, 09:56 AM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Difference is I have proof you are. You have no proof I am. My comments on the other threads were not racist, they were discussing why I thought Dawn Butler was wrong, without being racist and discussing various things regarding George Floyd, David Starkey and Genocide, violence at protests etc without using a racist phrase.

That is why you are a racist and I'm pretty sure I'm not.
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 17-09-2020, 10:04 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Whygggkyllich.
You do know that you are enjoying this too much don't you.....
Old 17-09-2020, 03:31 PM

Expat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy View Post
Whilst i have focussed on the 7ft + over the crossbar element and others have commented on the tie being lost on this basis, i believe that the tie was lost on Wayne's inability to save any of the first 10 penalties. There were at least 2 he could have saved, the hand palm to the right and the slow trickle to the left.

Oh and for the point of balance redress i am 1/4 Welsh (Grandad was in the Welsh Guards)
This, exactly (well, apart from the bit about me being remotely Welsh)
Old 17-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Crikey, all this over Wayne.

Last edited by spt1978; 17-09-2020 at 05:52 PM.
Old 17-09-2020, 04:46 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:

That is why you are a racist and I'm pretty sure I'm not.
Good stuff. I'm pretty sure I'm not a racist either.
Old 17-09-2020, 05:03 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good stuff. I'm pretty sure I'm not a racist either.
Oh but you are, as the post I quoted proves.
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 17-09-2020, 05:49 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
What the **** is this shit?
Old 17-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
What the **** is this shit?
Father Jim is a Racist !
Old 17-09-2020, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Oh but you are, as the post I quoted proves.
No, like you I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'm going to leave it at that.
Old 17-09-2020, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Father Jim is a Racist !
Don't worry, I won't be sending you a load of tear soaked bleating PMs for that post.

And let the record state that my reference to bleating has absolutely nothing, zero, zilch to do with any animal from the ovis genus, regardless of how attractive they may or may not be.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:07 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I'm pretty sure it's all a bit of banter on a football site that someone in these weird and wonderful times always takes a little too seriously then embarrassingly carries it on even mentioning legel action

White people using racism well I never .

Celtic say sorry for having a go at the Taff...
Old 17-09-2020, 07:20 PM
be seeing you.....

RedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRedStripe Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Taff...
racist!!!!!!!

Old 17-09-2020, 07:21 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

Celtic say sorry for having a go at the Taff...
... and leaving the Rhondda and the Cynon out.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:25 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Cynon? Was that a Dr Who enemy? If not, I believe it's a missed opportunity.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:28 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
I can tell you want to try and convince people you aren't a racist but, unfortunately, you are, whoosh or no whoosh.
Wow. I remember you having a sense of humour.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:55 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Thanks for the way out chateauferret