Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-10-2020, 08:19 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Chromecast question

I was given a Chromecast, I just want to cast from laptop and phones. I am not sure what else it does to be honest, however, it was bought and used in the Middle East, and when I plug it in, it is regional dependent and wont work in the UK. For a start I can't think for the life of me why it would be regional, and it there any way I can maybe reset it to use it here.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:57 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
I was given a Chromecast, I just want to cast from laptop and phones. I am not sure what else it does to be honest, however, it was bought and used in the Middle East, and when I plug it in, it is regional dependent and wont work in the UK. For a start I can't think for the life of me why it would be regional, and it there any way I can maybe reset it to use it here.
It would have been quicker to Google 'chromecast factory reset'. All the answers you need are in that search.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 12-10-2020, 05:08 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
It would have been quicker to Google 'chromecast factory reset'. All the answers you need are in that search.
Haha, yeah probably. Cheers