Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-11-2020, 09:34 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
New Mass Effect Game (Plus Trilogy Remaster)

Bioware used this year's N7 day to To view the link you have to Register or Login as well as a remaster of the original trilogy. The remaster will come out Spring 2021 for PC, PS4 and Xbox1 with "targeted enhancements" for PS5 and XboxX, whatever that means.

Old 07-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I suppose it’s to much to hope this remaster fixes the bloody ending. Bit of a stain on an otherwise exceptional trilogy.
Old 16-12-2020, 09:51 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
For some reason Mass Effect got the premier preview slot at the Game Awards. I know the trilogy remaster is coming out soon but this trailer seems to hint at a sequel to both the originals and Andromeda, even though that game is probably not coming out for years.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-12-2020, 09:58 AM

Deadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well that’s me excited. Absolutely loved the first two.

...May the Forth
Old 16-12-2020, 12:41 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I guess that settles which ending is canon anyway!

Will be interesting to see what they do with it. A lot of original developers seem to have been signed back on to work on it.
Old 16-12-2020, 12:54 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Greatest gaming trilogy of all time. No question.

Cannot wait for more Shepard.
Old 04-02-2021, 05:47 AM
Panty Organizer

The Trilogy Remaster is being released on PS4/XBox/PC on 5/14/2001. I played 2&3 on PS and all three on PC but I might pick it up again.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-02-2021, 06:38 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
I downloaded Andromeda on EA Play but haven’t even begun playing it, is it worth it?

Golf handicap - 7.7
Old 04-02-2021, 06:58 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
I downloaded Andromeda on EA Play but haven’t even begun playing it, is it worth it?
It's been a while but I remember it coming out of the gates glitched up. I played thru the male story but never got around to doing the NewGame+ mode with the female. I didn't have the distaste with the game that other people had but I will agree that it wasn't as engaging as the original trilogy. Probably had to do with not being attached to the new characters and setting. If I were you, and you enjoyed the original, give it an hour or two and see what you think.
Old 04-02-2021, 01:09 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Loved the ME trilogy, epic gaming. Not sure I have the time/patience/motivation in grinding through all 3 of them again though.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:10 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
I got given a copy of mass effect 2 for my Ps3 - sounds like its worth a go....#

SaulAlinsky
Old 04-02-2021, 07:05 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
I got given a copy of mass effect 2 for my Ps3 - sounds like its worth a go....#
Best of the trilogy.

Brilliant game.