Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 16-11-2020, 04:11 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Palace shirts for sale 80's onwards

Hope this is allowed on here? - I'm bored on furlough and need some extra cash so, with regret, selling my collection for Crystal Palace shirts, from 1986 onwards! Please see all my listings and tell any Palace fans or friends that maybe interested, thanks. Shirts include signed Andy Johnson England shirt, Damien Delaney (unworn) match shirt plus some 90's Adidas and Nike classics! 💙❤️

26 shirts on ebay this week,seller: palace_jim

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-11-2020, 06:09 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Your mention of 1986 got me all excited but I can't see anything Hummel on there. However I don't really understand how eBay works so may have missed it? Let me know if so

Good luck with everything anyway.
Old 17-11-2020, 03:58 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Your mention of 1986 got me all excited but I can't see anything Hummel on there. However I don't really understand how eBay works so may have missed it? Let me know if so

Good luck with everything anyway.
From what I can see the earliest shirt is the yellow away from 88/89 to 89/90. That one has already had 8 bids and up to £66!

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel