Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 12-02-2021, 09:35 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Blimey Steve, you don't half bang on. Jesus.
He's on a roll now... 3 posts in 2021!

That's how it all starts.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:45 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Kick abouts at school i guess got me into football....
Got into Palace thanks to the fa cup semi final (yep glory hunter), first game home to arsenal 1991ish. .. but didnt go again til 1995. Home to Bolton 1-1. Neil Redfearne last min equaliser . Grrr
Old 13-02-2021, 12:21 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
My brother in law took me in 1969. Trying to remember if Steve Mull was there
Old 19-02-2021, 07:41 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
50 years ago today was my first Palace match, home v Coventry City.

Stood at the front of the Whitehorse. Lost 1-2 as you'd expect with Palace. Alan Birchenall scored our goal. I'll never forget the roar when the goal went in. Gerry Queen had a goal disallowed for hand ball.

Great to see a game in colour as opposed to black and white on the telly. I was surprised that there wasn't any commentary. I remember I Am The Walrus being played before the match.

50 years, bloody hell.
Old 19-02-2021, 08:15 AM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Football from a very young age. Used to go and watch my Dad play in the old Kent Premier Division when I was 3/4, against the likes of Dartford, Beckenham Town and Herne Bay before he retired. Then it was on to Palace after going to my first game in the title winning season 93/94. Was always going to love football, my Grandad was a very good player and played for Wimbledon and Chertsey Town for many years.

Last edited by GB2506; 19-02-2021 at 08:53 AM.