Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-12-2020, 09:23 AM

I H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spurs (h) Sunday 13th December 2:15pm Live on Sky Sports

So how is the ballot working then? I presume they are letting fans back for the Spurs game?
Old 02-12-2020, 03:42 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8 CWEED View Post
So how is the ballot working then? I presume they are letting fans back for the Spurs game?
Good question
Old 02-12-2020, 03:55 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Guess we'll find out tomorrow. Hopefully they won't give details and just go ahead and do it. Whichever way they do it will lead to bickering so may as well just crack on and be done with it

Quote:
Crystal Palace F.C.
@CPFC

2h
An announcement will be made tomorrow about ticket allocations for our home game against Spurs.

We will be communicating directly with fans via email regarding upcoming home fixtures.

Make sure your account is ready and correctly set up Down pointing backhand index
Old 02-12-2020, 04:53 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
In September I originally selected a mate i go with in my ST ticket bubble, so we could get tickets together

Now all the laws have changed again I assume sitting together is illegal ?
Old 02-12-2020, 05:45 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
In September I originally selected a mate i go with in my ST ticket bubble, so we could get tickets together

Now all the laws have changed again I assume sitting together is illegal ?
From what I gather from Steve Parish, the club are going to attempt to ensure the 2,000 selected will be as close as legally possible, so either next to or maybe seat or two between, those they have selected and normally sit with.
Old 02-12-2020, 06:45 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
From what I gather from Steve Parish, the club are going to attempt to ensure the 2,000 selected will be as close as legally possible, so either next to or maybe seat or two between, those they have selected and normally sit with.
Iíd imagine sitting in the stand is deemed outside space. But mixing in the concourse possibly counted as indoors

Iíll see whatís announced tomorrow
Old 02-12-2020, 07:20 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Iíd imagine sitting in the stand is deemed outside space. But mixing in the concourse possibly counted as indoors

Good plan! I think like a lot of the rules things will become clearer when seen in practice.
Old 02-12-2020, 07:45 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Guess we'll find out tomorrow. Hopefully they won't give details and just go ahead and do it. Whichever way they do it will lead to bickering so may as well just crack on and be done with it

Crystal Palace F.C.
@CPFC

2h
An announcement will be made tomorrow about ticket allocations for our home game against Spurs.

We will be communicating directly with fans via email regarding upcoming home fixtures.

Make sure your account is ready and correctly set up Down pointing backhand index
I'm obviously not ITK, as I have no idea what this means?!
Old 02-12-2020, 08:18 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Luton have restricted ballot to those who've been season ticket holder for at least 10 years. I also read that Liverpool are only including season ticket holders with a Liverpool address for their ballot so as to avoid unnecessary travel.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:23 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
Luton have restricted ballot to those who've been season ticket holder for at least 10 years. I also read that Liverpool are only including season ticket holders with a Liverpool address for their ballot so as to avoid unnecessary travel.
Both good ideas. Parish doesn't value long term season ticket holders that highly though in my experience.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:30 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
I'm obviously not ITK, as I have no idea what this means?!
Bloody non-Freemasons.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:43 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:

But if you are outside with non-household members i.e. with your mates, you are still supposed to socially distance

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 03-12-2020, 07:18 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I also read that Liverpool are only including season ticket holders with a Liverpool address for their ballot so as to avoid unnecessary travel.
They'll have spare seats then, surely?
Old 03-12-2020, 08:11 AM

Mr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is here
Quote:
I hope we donít follow this. I bought a season ticket on the basis that although I may not get a ticket to every game, I would be treated equally in any ballot to get one. Restricting tickets to those who live close by or those who have been going for ten years (which would rule out a lot of younger people) seems quite unfair.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:25 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Quote:
Palace have migrated databases so often over the last few decades, I doubt if they've got much data stretching back further than a fortnight.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:47 AM

Mr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
Palace have migrated databases so often over the last few decades, I doubt if they've got much data stretching back further than a fortnight.
If they had to it on length of time going then I expect they would just use loyalty points which would benefit those with season tickets back to 2012/13 when we were last in the Championship. Or if you bought a lot of beers and Palace monopoly games.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
If they had to base it on length of time going then I expect they would just use loyalty points which would benefit those with season tickets back to 2012/13 when we were last in the Championship. Or if you bought a lot of beers and Palace monopoly games.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:34 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Take it nobody has an email yet?
Old 03-12-2020, 09:38 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Take it nobody has an email yet?
Yes, we all have; we all agreed just to leave you out!

I heard all tickets had gone already

Alternatively ................... are you new here?!
Old 03-12-2020, 01:30 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just been announced. Its by loyalty points. Higest lot for Spurs game. Then next highest lot for Liverpool game etc