Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 19-01-2021, 04:03 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
In the early days, the bar was not set high for the morals of music stars with Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Chuck Berry.
Old 19-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
On the other hand, Little Richard was deeply religious, and became a preacher.
Old 19-01-2021, 04:22 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
On the other hand, Little Richard was deeply religious, and became a preacher.
Not a bit of a homophobic hypocrite though?
Old 19-01-2021, 04:27 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Not that I know of - he returned to the ways of debauch many times.
Old 19-01-2021, 04:45 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Yuck! I never knew that. ******* wrongun. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Reading that, even her mum was quite happy she was being banged by rock stars.
Old 19-01-2021, 05:02 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Reading that, even her mum was quite happy she was being banged by rock stars.
*Raped.
Old 19-01-2021, 05:07 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
I've had this chat a few times with mates and have no problem accepting its a minority view. Having said that I don't think anyone plays Michael Jackson any more.
I do. Up to the Off The Wall album. Other than Billy Jean, I thought the rest after that date was awful pop.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 19-01-2021, 05:18 PM
Play nice now everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
*Raped.
True. Just because it has the consent of everyone involved does not make it right.

She was still 14.
Old 19-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I don't think people should stop listening to the the music he produced. People still watch films produced by Weinstein.

Judging by articles above we would have to stop listening, watching, and enjoying stacks of stuff. Maradona had something going on with an underage I believe. Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis (crazy life To view the link you have to Register or Login), and the aforementioned Bowie and Page and many others.
Maradona or Madonna? (This is a music thread, after all.)
Old 19-01-2021, 05:31 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Maradona...but the point stands. Just like enjoying music or movies by artists/producers that were somewhat more than 'flawed', do you idolise a footballer whose personal behaviour doesn't look the best under scrutiny. I understand there is a 15 year old in there somewhere.

The biggest of the lot is probably Polanski.

Old 19-01-2021, 05:34 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Just to throw in as a massive Beach Boys fan that Brian Wilson started dating his future wife Marilyn when she was 15 and he was 21. Although no suggestion I'm aware of that they consumated the relationship at that age. Still a bit weird though.
Old 19-01-2021, 05:38 PM

Throw Woody Allen into the mix as well.

Old 19-01-2021, 06:44 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

I’m not at all sure I believe the stuff about Woody Allen. Would it be all right to at least wait for a conviction before rejecting the art of these people?
Old 19-01-2021, 06:54 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Weren’t there vast majority of people mentioned in this thread never convicted?

Given the American and British justice systems terrible records on sex offences, particularly by rich, famous men, I think it honestly makes the most sense to look at the evidence yourself if enough of it is available, and make your own judgement. While avoiding getting done for libel, of course.
Old 19-01-2021, 07:00 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

Tricky organising a trip to the cinema though, if half the family believes Mia and the other half stands strong with Woody.
Old 19-01-2021, 07:02 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

Unless it’s one of those films they’re both in, I guess.
Old 19-01-2021, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Unless it’s one of those films they’re both in, I guess.
I see your logic, balances out. That’s why Ike and Tina Turner are still acceptable.
Old 19-01-2021, 07:20 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I see your logic, balances out. That’s why Ike and Tina Turner are still acceptable.
I don't think that's quite what El Anglia was getting at.

Anyway, Ike Turner's version of Rocket 88 is terrific.
Old 19-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Every time someone says GG, I think of GreatGonzo
I'd rather listen to the former.
Old 19-01-2021, 07:53 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One of the biggest sickos who's work is still widely celebrated is that Roman Polanski. How the **** he escaped punishment for what he did is ******* baffling.