Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 20-01-2021, 09:44 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
BBS iOS app no longer available...?

Just upgraded to an iPhone 12 and transferred everything over but itís saying the BBS app no longer exists. Anyone know why or whatís happening?

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 20-01-2021, 09:45 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
What shows up...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 03EC9A77-703A-463B-AAE5-B82CE4796A75.jpg (172.8 KB, 52 views)

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 20-01-2021, 09:55 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Same happened when I got a new android phone. No tapatalk upgrade unfortunately, you have to use the browser. It's well shit

Though I kept my old phone for the match day threads
Old 21-01-2021, 01:24 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Same happened when I got a new android phone. No tapatalk upgrade unfortunately, you have to use the browser. It's well shit

Though I kept my old phone for the match day threads
There's used to be a mobile friendly style which was well good. At some point it just stopped working.

This:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by rhino_mik; 21-01-2021 at 01:28 PM.
Old 21-01-2021, 04:32 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Going the same way as Parler?
Old 21-01-2021, 09:34 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
The app was removed from the Apple App Store some time ago and more recently it was also removed from the Android Play Store. We hope to make a new app available for both Apple and Android after we get the BBS upgrade done but I can't yet say when that will happen.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:00 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
What about the mobile friendly style? Any chance of getting that back?
Old 23-01-2021, 02:03 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
What about the mobile friendly style? Any chance of getting that back?
I'm not sure what happened to that but any spare time we have is being spent on preparing for the upgrade so it's unlikely that we'll have time to resurrect that.