Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 10-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
BBS really struggling today?

Or is it just for me?
Old 10-02-2021, 03:38 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Been okay for me ?
Old 10-02-2021, 03:46 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just a matchday where it's absolutely crippled isn't it?
Old 10-02-2021, 03:48 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I think that is a fecking godsend sometimes !!!
Old 10-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

That being said we are waiting for the update,its all there but the great people that are doing this for the BBS have their own stuff to do and sometimes that may get in the way of the update ...But it will happen soon.
Old 10-02-2021, 04:19 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
That being said we are waiting for the update,its all there but the great people that are doing this for the BBS have their own stuff to do and sometimes that may get in the way of the update ...But it will happen soon.
Great news. It's just not fair that we can't reliably share in the online part of the misery and disappointment of the matchday experience. At least, not until hours afterwards and spleens have been vented.
Old 10-02-2021, 04:42 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ain't that the truth
Old 10-02-2021, 04:59 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Or is it just for me?
Actually my whole Internet has been sluggish today, which I assume is just me/my computer.
Old 12-02-2021, 12:59 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:

SaulAlinsky
Old 12-02-2021, 04:01 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Actually my whole Internet has been sluggish today, which I assume is just me/my computer.
HH if you get slow internet again then go to To view the link you have to Register or Login which will test what your current bandwidth is.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:13 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
HH if you get slow internet again then go to To view the link you have to Register or Login which will test what your current bandwidth is.
Thanks. Looks like is pretty good this morning (well at least the speed I'm paying for).

Usually my computer slowing down is due to Microsoft or Dell updating stuff in the background which hogs all the bandwidth.

That or my wife watching CNN on her phone in one room and her iPad in another!
Old 12-02-2021, 04:41 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
It struggles every match day, very similar to our defence... Slow.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:00 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
It struggles every match day, very similar to our defence... Slow.
Is it struggling or do the Mods switch something off? It seems very game time specific.

But your analogy is a good one!
Old 12-02-2021, 05:34 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Thanks. Looks like is pretty good this morning (well at least the speed I'm paying for).

Usually my computer slowing down is due to Microsoft or Dell updating stuff in the background which hogs all the bandwidth.

That or my wife watching CNN on her phone in one room and her iPad in another!
If your phone is connected to the same wifi then you can run speedtest from there, and it helps to isolate a) a problem with one specific device (e.g. laptop doing updates or whatever), b) a problem with your broadband insomuch as ALL your devices are stuggling, or, c) no issues with your devices so it must be further down the line - e.g. the BBS is overloaded.

It's a very quick way of doing some simple but very informative diagnosis
Old 12-02-2021, 06:32 PM
The Spiky One

I live on a small street with 8 houses. I'm pretty sure that a least 5 of us have the same Internet carrier which uses phone lines (or should I say is a phone company). I was told by a technician that the lines are old and not built for todays high speed Internets, and there is little chance of it being upgraded to fiber optics or even new wiring.

Sometimes I've done the speed test and my mbps are way down. I do wonder if some of my neighbors are also on the internet at the same time it effects the individual houses.

I'l have to ask around when I see them.
Old 25-02-2021, 04:45 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Anyone finding the page loading slow today?

Other sites are loading up fine, even the BBC was fast enough to keep pace with England-s falling wickets.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.