Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 24-03-2021, 06:20 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
BBS maintenance and downtime

We'll be carrying out essential maintenance on the BBS over the next few days. You may notice intermittent service interruptions or find that you have been logged out and need to log back in.

There will be some downtime - we expect this to start at around 10:30pm on Saturday 27th March and to last for a couple of hours.

Apologies for the inconvenience. This will be another step towards an upgraded BBS with improved performance at busy times.
Old 24-03-2021, 08:10 AM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Thanks for putting in the hours and skill, EE!
Old 24-03-2021, 08:32 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Now I understand the point of international breaks
Old 24-03-2021, 11:07 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Thanks for putting in the hours and skill, EE!
What he said.
Old 24-03-2021, 11:28 AM

eagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Do you build new stands as well? Asking for a friend.
Old 24-03-2021, 11:39 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Absolutely (providing building to scale is not an issue and we’re allowed to use Lego).
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-03-2021, 11:46 AM

eagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brilliant !
Old 24-03-2021, 11:55 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Absolutely (providing building to scale is not an issue and we’re allowed to use Lego).
Let me know if you need a hand.

I used to build lego stadiums around my subbuteo pitch, with working lights and everything!
Old 24-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Can you let me know the password for the Trolley character, WCB has lost it.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 24-03-2021, 12:10 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
We'll be carrying out essential maintenance on the BBS over the next few days. You may notice intermittent service interruptions or find that you have been logged out and need to log back in.

There will be some downtime, probably late on Friday evening (26th March) for a couple of hours. Timings will be confirmed when we know them.

Apologies for the inconvenience. This will be another step towards an upgraded BBS with improved performance at busy times.
Old 24-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Let me know if you need a hand.

I used to build lego stadiums around my subbuteo pitch, with working lights and everything!
Do you have any orange bricks for Sainsbury's?
Old 25-03-2021, 08:08 AM
Thinking

Bintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is here

Hope it goes well
Old 25-03-2021, 09:15 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
The downtime is now planned for Saturday evening, 27th March, rather than Friday. We'll be starting at around 10:30pm and hope to be done in a couple of hours.
Old 26-03-2021, 12:42 AM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Your time and effort is much appreciated
Old 26-03-2021, 12:49 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Your time and effort is much appreciated
I concur... A good time to work on the BBS.
Old 26-03-2021, 01:15 AM
Ex-Block G

tauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The downtime is now planned for Saturday evening, 27th March, rather than Friday. We'll be starting at around 10:30pm and hope to be done in a couple of hours.
Thanks EE - appreciate the work you and your fellow mods put in. Although this will be 11.30 a.m. on Sunday in NZ. Which means I may have to converse with the wife. Look out for a bump in the "Stupid things women say" thread.
Old 26-03-2021, 03:08 AM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for all your hard work guys.
Old 26-03-2021, 01:21 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm gigging between 5pm and 9..couldn't you do it then? I like to come home after a concert and sit on the sofa with a brandy and be obnoxious on the BBS

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 27-03-2021, 08:14 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I'm gigging between 5pm and 9..couldn't you do it then? I like to come home after a concert and sit on the sofa with a brandy and be obnoxious on the BBS
Sadly we are unable to reschedule but we'll get everything done as quickly as possible so that obnoxious behaviour may resume.
Old 27-03-2021, 08:17 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:

There will be some downtime - we expect this to start at around 10:30pm on Saturday 27th March and to last for a couple of hours.

Good news, thanks.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.