Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-12-2016, 09:22 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
The Last of Us - Part II

I'm just going to leave this here

Ellie seems quite angry
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 22-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sweeeeeeeet. First was so good.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:48 AM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The bit of information about the game given by Creative Director Neil Druckmann (which those obsessed already know), is

- While Part 1 was about love, Part 2 will be about hate.

- You will play as Ellie most of the game (which will be interesting because her game-play mechanics were obviously different from Joel in Part One, though really you're just kicking a load of ass either way)

- A lesbian lover will be introduced

This is pretty great if you haven't seen it (alternate ending from Part One)

Last edited by TeamSlack; 11-01-2017 at 01:09 AM.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:53 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have the first one on order - should arrive today! Was originally hoping to receive it for Christmas, would have been perfect for my time off(10 days) - but sadly got a jumper instead.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I'm about to take on the original game in "grounded" mode which is a version where Joel is weak and pathetic, there are basically no resources, you don't know how much ammo or health you have, and listen mode is turned off (though listen mode off for survivor mode so that won't be particularly new).

I suspect I am going to die, a lot
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:03 PM

SachmoVII belongs to OllieSachmoVII belongs to OllieSachmoVII belongs to OllieSachmoVII belongs to OllieSachmoVII belongs to OllieSachmoVII belongs to OllieSachmoVII belongs to OllieSachmoVII belongs to OllieSachmoVII belongs to OllieSachmoVII belongs to OllieSachmoVII belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I'm about to take on the original game in "grounded" mode which is a version where Joel is weak and pathetic, there are basically no resources, you don't know how much ammo or health you have, and listen mode is turned off (though listen mode off for survivor mode so that won't be particularly new).

I suspect I am going to die, a lot
I'm playing on this difficulty as well. It gets to a point where it becomes trial and error.

I haven't used a single round of ammo yet and I've just got to Bill's Town. It's a massive challenge but I'm really enjoying it!
Old 12-01-2017, 07:24 PM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good grief does Grounded mode make me want to live my life in a crouch.

Speaking of Bill's Town...the scenes of the actor playing him in the motion-capture suit are fun...W. Earl Brown. He's been in a ton of tv and films. Weird to think he played Warren in There's Something About Mary. "You seen my baseball?"
Old 13-01-2017, 08:31 AM
plastic glory hunter

Also, the ringtone on my phone is now a recording of Joel farting around with the piano in the hotel. (Ok to keep posting about Part One on this thread I guess)
Old 15-01-2017, 07:42 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Really can not wait for this
Old 15-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Ichiro!

You're going to have to, for at least two years.
Old 30-03-2018, 12:01 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Picked up the first one again, forgot what a great game it is.
Old 30-03-2018, 01:22 AM
Ichiro!

Old 30-03-2018, 02:06 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Tempted to get a PlayStation just to play the first one, but my unplayed games library on the Xbox is so big I can't really justify it
Old 15-07-2018, 09:03 PM
Ichiro!

Old 15-07-2018, 09:53 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Blimey, that looks intense! Can see this being an essential purchase for PS4 owners.
Old 15-07-2018, 11:53 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Love the first one so much...can’t wait
Old 17-07-2018, 07:27 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm gunna get a PS4 mainly to just play this when it's out. Last Of Us was my favourite single player game by a long way I think on console.
Old 25-09-2019, 12:49 AM
plastic glory hunter

Launch Date Announced

21/2/20.

A new trailer was released earlier today.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-09-2019, 12:52 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here

Played this when the very edition came out and loved it!

Going to have to get the remastered version and the new one and play them back to back.

OK that's a lie, I won't be able to wait that long!

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 25-09-2019 at 12:57 AM.
Old 25-09-2019, 02:36 PM

Cyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

Played this when the very edition came out and loved it!

Going to have to get the remastered version and the new one and play them back to back.

OK that's a lie, I won't be able to wait that long!
Last of Us Remastered is going to be free on PS Plus in October