Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-08-2021, 02:52 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
God. Sitting up there doing sod all like he owns the place. Pull your finger out you big beardy twat.
Which one?

Breathin deep, breathin easy...
Old 01-08-2021, 03:02 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post
Olympic medal tally and Australian prowess at sports.... WTF don't they concentrate on Football... Does my bloody head in.
If GB aren’t involved I support anyone but USA, ROC or China.
Today annoying me is the amount of people on trams without masks
Old 01-08-2021, 03:05 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
There's always one jumper that goes a bit further than the others
Old 01-08-2021, 07:20 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Nihal on the Olympic highlight show.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:35 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
He is an appalling presenter.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:35 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
They may be sh1t drivers but that scenario isn't their fault. Shouldn't be that close to anyone to get stranded in a yellow box.
Don't be ridiculous. If there's enough space for two cars, sometimes more, the other side of a junction and the car in front moves on, you're telling me it is unreasonable to expect that car not to leave a space the size of the Titanic ahead of it?
It's called being considerate.
Do you still drive with a bloke carrying a red flag in front of you?
Old 01-08-2021, 07:37 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mom…
Unless you’re from US it’s mum.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:56 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mte103 View Post
People with expensive cars who deliberately straddle two bays so people don't park next to them.
A traffic warden gave someone parked like that a ticket in Beckenham car park above Sainsbury's
Old 01-08-2021, 08:57 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
A traffic warden gave someone parked like that a ticket in Beckenham car park above Sainsbury's
If you're parked over the parking bay lines at all in our street you're likely to get a ticket.
Old 02-08-2021, 04:01 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Medical dramas that have the patient suddenly having some kind of crisis, either lights and sirens going off or blood spurting out from random body parts if the budget is big enough. Required at least once per episode.
Old 02-08-2021, 04:12 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Someone has already mentioned it, but LinkedIn is bloody awful.

Today's annoying posts:

1. Baroness Michelle Mone: "When I was 19 I got a job at a beer company. I was an admin girl and set myself the goal of being the number 1 in the company within 3 years. I managed it in 18 months and became the Director of the Scottish branch. My secret wasn't luck, I just set a goal and worked hard"

2. Some person with absolutely no connection to Marcus Rashford posting up pictures of him and giving details of how he's given up 125% of his net worth to charity as though she was the one who achieved it.

These are by far not the worst things you will read on LinkedIn. I look forward to telling you about the next person who gives a homeless person (with zero qualifications or experience) a job as an executive director because of the way they go about procuring heroin.
Old 02-08-2021, 04:17 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Someone has already mentioned it, but LinkedIn is bloody awful.

Today's annoying posts:

1. Baroness Michelle Mone: "When I was 19 I got a job at a beer company. I was an admin girl and set myself the goal of being the number 1 in the company within 3 years. I managed it in 18 months and became the Director of the Scottish branch. My secret wasn't luck, I just set a goal and worked hard"

2. Some person with absolutely no connection to Marcus Rashford posting up pictures of him and giving details of how he's given up 125% of his net worth to charity as though she was the one who achieved it.

These are by far not the worst things you will read on LinkedIn. I look forward to telling you about the next person who gives a homeless person (with zero qualifications or experience) a job as an executive director because of the way they go about procuring heroin.
I saw an embedded YouTube link and watched it, before realising it was GB News - first time I've seen it, without it being Nigel F*rage.

Great example of 'whataboutery' talking about vaccine passports. I want two minutes of my life back, please!
Old 02-08-2021, 04:17 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
Nihal on the Olympic highlight show.
He is brilliant on the radio
Old 02-08-2021, 04:24 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Linkedin is a great shout. There’s more bollocks posted there than the BBS!
Old 02-08-2021, 04:25 PM

big bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
Medical dramas that have the patient suddenly having some kind of crisis, either lights and sirens going off or blood spurting out from random body parts if the budget is big enough. Required at least once per episode.
I suppose, that if you watch medical dramas there is a possibility that you will witness medical dramas.
Old 02-08-2021, 05:00 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
I suppose, that if you watch medical dramas there is a possibility that you will witness medical dramas.
Medical dramas I sort of get. It's the hospital reality shows that do my head in. Who the F**k wants to watch that?
Old 02-08-2021, 05:09 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
He is brilliant on the radio
He does a daily Olympic piece which seems to be some dumb downed narrative to what bbc sees as appealing to the masses. Yesterday., during that piece he used the word cringe, which rather accurately summarised his piece.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:44 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Clothes shops here not allowing customers to use the changing rooms for some daft covid reason.

It was in the Mall, so I told the bloke I would buy the item and go down to the public lavs and try it on there. If it didn't fit I could come back and he could give me the next size and I wouldn't have to drive home to try the ******* things on and then potentially drive back if they didn't fit.
The look on his face! Like I was suggesting I was going to wipe my arse with them whilst I was in the lav. "no no" I couldn't do that. Watch me you total twat, you have to take a return if I bring it back regardless of where I try the ******* things on.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:48 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Clothes shops here not allowing customers to use the changing rooms for some daft covid reason.

It was in the Mall, so I told the bloke I would buy the item and go down to the public lavs and try it on there. If it didn't fit I could come back and he could give me the next size and I wouldn't have to drive home to try the ******* things on and then potentially drive back if they didn't fit.
The look on his face! Like I was suggesting I was going to wipe my arse with them whilst I was in the lav. "no no" I couldn't do that. Watch me you total twat, you have to take a return if I bring it back regardless of where I try the ******* things on.
Are you a bit porky pie then?
Otherwise medium in anything is normally ok.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:55 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Are you a bit porky pie then?
Otherwise medium in anything is normally ok.
12 months of working from home and not being able to go out for most of that has resulted in a larger waist line than I'm used to seeing, yes.