Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 31-07-2022, 05:57 PM
Facilities

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Abysmal
Old 31-07-2022, 06:01 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
101.....Christ
Old 31-07-2022, 06:10 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
101.....Christ
Joke, absolute joke
Old 31-07-2022, 10:02 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Jeez, England have played 12 white-ball games in the last 25 days. I don’t suppose we’ll really remember any of them in a year’s time.

Stop killing cricket, you greedy ECB bastards….
Old 31-07-2022, 10:05 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by desperado View Post
Brainless cricket again from England who have been piss poor in white ball cricket under Buttler's "leadership"

Buttler should play as a batsman only with Moeen made captain
You beat me to it.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:08 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Jeez, England have played 12 white-ball games in the last 25 days. I don’t suppose we’ll really remember any of them in a year’s time.

Oh stop moaning, the wonderful Hundred is coming up.

Have I said what a pile of shite I think that format is ? Yes, I know, many times but I'll keep saying it.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:11 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

100%

Cricket wanker.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:11 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Oh stop moaning, the wonderful Hundred is coming up.

Have I said what a pile of shite I think that format is ? Yes, I know, many times but I'll keep saying it.
Indeed. No worthwhile county cricket in the whole of August. It’s a ******* disgrace.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:20 PM

Well, there is the One Day Competition, which because of the 100, is reduced
to the equivalent of the Johnstons Paint Trophy.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:18 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How the **** has Zak Crawley kept his place in the Test squad?

He averaged even less in the 3 games he played for Kent since the India Test than he did in the 4 Tests this summer.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:20 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
How the **** has Zak Crawley kept his place in the Test squad?

He averaged even less in the 3 games he played for Kent since the India Test than he did in the 4 Tests this summer.
Kent fan and fully agree. Shouldn't be anywhere near the side. I actually think they are going to ruin him as a player.