Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-11-2021, 08:35 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster View Post
Do you remember how chuffing cold it was? I didn’t even stand about to watch it but caught what looked like the opening exchanges as I scurried by in the other side of the road. Me and my mate were on full trot mode back to his car as it was absolutely freezing. It’s just really odd for people to think that this is being made up. Some people get really eggy and jealous about not seeing certain things on here. The same happens with not being ITK about certain issues and/or transfers. Quite childish really.
I'm not denying something happened. Just odd that no-one has any evidence of it and the only people who actually witnessed this mega brawl are all brand new posters. Just sounds like a load of exaggeration and shit stirring TBH.

Hope it gets nipped in the bud either way and sorted out like adults.

Last edited by Kirby; 29-11-2021 at 08:38 PM.
Old 29-11-2021, 10:03 PM

hulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
I'm not denying something happened. Just odd that no-one has any evidence of it and the only people who actually witnessed this mega brawl are all brand new posters. Just sounds like a load of exaggeration and shit stirring TBH.

Hope it gets nipped in the bud either way and sorted out like adults.
I definitely saw it starting up. To be honest from the other side of the road it was already too dark to work out who was involved. But I wasn’t paying too much attention anyway. Just wanted to get back to the warm.
Perhaps the lack of daylight made filming it harder for the types that would film that type of thing normally.
Old Yesterday, 01:13 AM

big bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

Maybe people are finally catching on that it is not always a good idea to post your little fight video out on Youtube or Wassup. You unwittingly become a policeman.
There was a pretty brutal half time brawl at the Hawthorne's this season, when Millwall came to town. A few fans were seriously hurt. The WBA fan who filmed it and put it on the internet has been blamed for all the arrests that have been made. He's been bombarded with threats and is probably going to be subpoenaed as a witness.
Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM

Nicktheagle knows where the wild roses growNicktheagle knows where the wild roses growNicktheagle knows where the wild roses growNicktheagle knows where the wild roses growNicktheagle knows where the wild roses growNicktheagle knows where the wild roses growNicktheagle knows where the wild roses growNicktheagle knows where the wild roses growNicktheagle knows where the wild roses growNicktheagle knows where the wild roses growNicktheagle knows where the wild roses grow
Assuming this was aimed at me? “Prominent Social media guy” I’ll take that.

Just to educate you, there have been examples if you look back where clubs HAVE faced sanctions for failing to control their fans.

My point I was making is this needs to stop before someone gets seriously hurt or worse. The authorities really can step in fine or in extreme circumstances impose a points deduction. And you used the particular emoji at me? 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️
Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicktheagle View Post
Assuming this was aimed at me? “Prominent Social media guy” I’ll take that.

Just to educate you, there have been examples if you look back where clubs HAVE faced sanctions for failing to control their fans.

My point I was making is this needs to stop before someone gets seriously hurt or worse. The authorities really can step in fine or in extreme circumstances impose a points deduction. And you used the particular emoji at me? 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️
Who are you on twitter?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
can the mods please give consideration to removing this thread please as its existence is adding to the trouble.
as i understand it anecdotidally this all started as a non palace , non footballing matter between 2 groups of lads .
by continuing ths thread you adding fuel to the situation where said 2 groups are backing up their mates.

this is not unique - southampton have their issues with groups from different parts of the city and remeber all too well in the 70's being a Brixton boy being caught up with some nonsense between rival chelsea fans (stockwell et al) .
Old Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
can the mods please give consideration to removing this thread please as its existence is adding to the trouble.
as i understand it anecdotidally this all started as a non palace , non footballing matter between 2 groups of lads .
by continuing ths thread you adding fuel to the situation where said 2 groups are backing up their mates.

this is not unique - southampton have their issues with groups from different parts of the city and remeber all too well in the 70's being a Brixton boy being caught up with some nonsense between rival chelsea fans (stockwell et al) .
Agree with this.
Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ei gui alls was my chant through 1977
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just let them have a snowball fight in Norwood hill park and be done with it
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolley View Post
My dear AddoWolz
Back in the day we had hordes of "Bovver boys" on the Holmesdale Terrace, with crombies and red handkerchiefs, claret and blue scarves tied around wrists.Shaven headed hoodlums looking for "Aggro" voices growling like a 'Jensen Interceptor' in low revs. Large-boned horrors.
Regards
Trolley
Oi - I had a crombie, a red handkerchief and scarves around my wrists but I had hair in those days and wasn't about to shave it off for anyone. I was also quite skinny and sounded more like Ford Anglia than a Jensen Interceptor. Do I still qualify?
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM
Old chap.

Trolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
Oi - I had a crombie, a red handkerchief and scarves around my wrists but I had hair in those days and wasn't about to shave it off for anyone. I was also quite skinny and sounded more like Ford Anglia than a Jensen Interceptor. Do I still qualify?
My dear Direwolf
Your description does not fit the profile of those who used to 'Infest' the Holmesdale with their garb,menacing looks and with voices like a depth charge.
I have a vision of you back in the day as a wraith-like figure with a copper-wash hairdo trimmed to a geisha cut.Probably "Way off radar".
Regards
Trolley

Last edited by Trolley; Yesterday at 06:08 PM.