Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion » Questions to CPFC2010

Notices

Questions to CPFC2010 Archive of questions previously answered by the club

Old 27-08-2014, 07:45 PM

L'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will you get a new dof.
Old 27-08-2014, 07:45 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Knight View Post
will be mainly spend talking about the best fans in the country and saying ey by gum
Are you related to Jono14?

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 27-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Eagle in exile

rpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hi Steve, well done on appointing Neil, I'm feeling strangely optimistic about this!

It really is brilliant to know the club is being run by people who genuinely have Palace's best interests at heart. After all the nervous breakdowns I've suffered as a Palace fan, this is the first time I have that strange feeling that everything is going to be ok.

Oh, and as this is a questions thread, which wine do you suggest I buy to celebrate us staying up this season?

Cheers and best of luck.
Old 27-08-2014, 07:50 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpad27 View Post
Hi Steve, well done on appointing Neil, I'm feeling strangely optimistic about this!

It really is brilliant to know the club is being run by people who genuinely have Palace's best interests at heart. After all the nervous breakdowns I've suffered as a Palace fan, this is the first time I have that strange feeling that everything is going to be ok.

Oh, and as this is a questions thread, which wine do you suggest I buy to celebrate us staying up this season?

Cheers and best of luck.
What the **** are you on?
And where can I get some?
Old 27-08-2014, 07:51 PM

Ian was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsIan was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsIan was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsIan was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsIan was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsIan was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsIan was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsIan was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsIan was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsIan was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsIan was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Seriously, why does it matter? Does it affect the decisions taken by the club/board? Does it affect us? We hear the news from BBC and Sky a short while before the club announce it anyway. I really don't understand why people cared so much that Neteller got to 'confirm' it minuted before the club did....
Just watch the bookies odds. They told us that Pulis was leaving several hours before he went into his last meeting with SP. Beats any official announcement every time.

Last edited by Ian; 27-08-2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: quote added
Old 27-08-2014, 07:52 PM

eagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
The Moderators (and Steve B) have been discussing a change to the format of the Questions forum and this may be a good place to raise the matter for comments and suggestions.

Concerns have been raised about too many questions in the forum drifting off topic, or into general banter. Often the discussions widens into interesting areas which ought to be in the more widely visited GPD.

One suggestion is that when the forum reopens we ask CPFC2010 to be more ruthless in only approving sensible questions which follow the guidelines (so, for example, questions about players' contracts would be unapproved and would not appear - and nor would threads with mere pleasantries, sycophantic congratulations, abuse and/or idle chatter).

Once a question has been opened and a discussion follows, it will be moved/duplicated by one of the Moderators to GPD, where it can develop or sink with the other GPD threads. Of course CPFC2010 could still contribute to such threads, but away from the Questions forum. The original question and answer will remain duplicated in the Questions forum, but closed for further discussion there.

Another suggestion is that we abandon the Questions forum completely, and just ask Steve to pop in to GPD occasionally (as he is doing now) to address questions.
I'm a fan of this and one of the reasons I started posting on here is it's entertaining looking at the questions and answers.

Could an FAQ section somewhere on the page be set up to stop similar questions.

Perhaps we could answer some of the questions to help out. One of the classic questions is what time does the club shop open and close?

Or what time do the bars open on a matchday?
Old 27-08-2014, 07:54 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Seriously, why does it matter? Does it affect the decisions taken by the club/board? Does it affect us? We hear the news from BBC and Sky a short while before the club announce it anyway. I really don't understand why people cared so much that Neteller got to 'confirm' it minuted before the club did....
rightly or wrongly I want to hear from the club for "official announcements" rather than a corporate partner as I feel it cheapens it a little. Maybe I'm just old fashioned
Old 27-08-2014, 07:54 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
He is on from 7 untill 10?

Or he is on between 7 and 10?
He does the breakfast show with Alan brazil once or twice a week, and ginger bollocks said at least 5 times, he will back on tomorrow from 7 till 10 with Alan.
Im sorry to all the arse lickers on here, but is that not a fair question to ask?
Old 27-08-2014, 07:58 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgess hill 84 View Post
He's on a beach in Costa Rica, sun and sea always lightens your mood.
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
Not just their keyboards.
cpfc2010 on top form smoting down the naysayers tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ

eastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is here
Here's the thing, this board grew up quite organically as a part of the fan community. I'm aware that certain individuals have put in extraordinary time and even money to make it happen, but I'm sure that most contributors here feel a sense of membership and even 'ownership' of this community.

It's absolutely great having the owners post here, particularly Steve B., who is clearly an avid BBS'er just like the rest of us - long may that continue!

But - it's really annoying, and disenfranchising when the boards start to feel excessively modded and regulated.

I appreciate that there is a balance to be had between the owners sharing their time with us, and them being protected from abuse, inappropriate questions, etc. But I feel that, to a certain extent, the unique nature of this resource (fairly open, largely self-regulated, non-hierarchical, etc.) is the most important thing that needs to be preserved.

It's fine for Steve and the others to have set limits on what they will discuss (in fact, I'm sure it's imperative), but they have made the conscious decision to post here, so I feel as though they need to operate within the boards established apparatus as much as possible, and not turn a corner of it into a fiefdom.

I'm comfortable with things the way they are - and once again I want to underline how much I appreciate the owners contributions to this board - but, there have been times when the modding has felt slightly heavy-handed and unaccountable, and I would hate for us to head back in that direction.
Old 27-08-2014, 07:59 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He does the breakfast show with Alan brazil once or twice a week, and ginger bollocks said at least 5 times, he will back on tomorrow from 7 till 10 with Alan.
Im sorry to all the arse lickers on here, but is that not a fair question to ask?
Maybe he was due to go on tomorrow, but things changed after the show ?
Old 27-08-2014, 07:59 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
rightly or wrongly I want to hear from the club for "official announcements" rather than a corporate partner as I feel it cheapens it a little. Maybe I'm just old fashioned
Fair enough I suppose, but I find it an irrelevance really. Each to their own I suppose.
Old 27-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Eagle in exile

rpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
It's called Gayle fever
Old 27-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Agreed e e. All this messing about seems like a solution seeking a problem. If it ain't broke...
Old 27-08-2014, 08:03 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Are you related to Jono14?
Old 27-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Just watch the bookies odds. They told us that Pulis was leaving several hours before he went into his last meeting with SP. Beats any official announcement every time.
They also told us Malky Mackay was being appointed
Old 27-08-2014, 08:06 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post
I like this option, combined with an encouragement to give the question a category, so that questions and answers go naturally together. I don't ask much but am only really interested in the legit questions and the direct answers from CPFC2010. I fully agree that discussion leading from those answers should be moved to a new thread in GPD.
Giving the questions a prefix like in transfer hotline is a decent suggestion. Likewise a way to filtering out some of the sidetracks and pointless / repetitive questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ

Last edited by the drexciyan; 27-08-2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old 27-08-2014, 08:12 PM

supereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Well done cpfc2010 warnock was a brilliant choice and you deserve credit. Thank you as always
Old 27-08-2014, 08:14 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpad27 View Post

Cheers and best of luck.

I'd recommend a solid, deep flavoured red such as a Malbec.

This one is pretty good I believe :-

To view the link you have to Register or Login