Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion » Questions to CPFC2010

Notices

Questions to CPFC2010 Archive of questions previously answered by the club

Old 28-08-2014, 02:00 AM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by plectrum View Post
only difference is there is no libel, Dougie did **** off north for a quick buck!
He made a lot more money for the club than he cost.

Snidey effort from CPFC2010.
Old 28-08-2014, 02:11 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant with mouse gyp View Post
He made a lot more money for the club than he cost.

Snidey effort from CPFC2010.
But he was making a valid point that if you try and attract a manager with a view to a long term project with Palace, they more often than not bugger off at the first perceived "better" opportunity. Freedman did exactly that.

The club makes an appointment like NW and there are howls of protest and derision that we aren't looking forward. In the meantime, we have to stay in the PL because the financial reality demands it.

They can't win and it's not surprising that they get a bit irritated at some of the comments on here.

I'd be fecking apoplectic!
Old 28-08-2014, 03:53 AM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
It be all those Negative thoughts that does it , mark my words
Old 28-08-2014, 04:04 AM
CPFC 4 Life, now in NY.

VSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
But he was making a valid point that if you try and attract a manager with a view to a long term project with Palace, they more often than not bugger off at the first perceived "better" opportunity. Freedman did exactly that.

The club makes an appointment like NW and there are howls of protest and derision that we aren't looking forward. In the meantime, we have to stay in the PL because the financial reality demands it.

They can't win and it's not surprising that they get a bit irritated at some of the comments on here.

I'd be fecking apoplectic!

^^^ This.
Old 28-08-2014, 04:13 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
Trouble with doing that Steve is they piss off up north for a quick buck when they've won a few games.
Old 28-08-2014, 04:56 AM

NickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgess hill 84 View Post
Steve, can you explain to me why Neil Warnock is on the Talksport breakfast show tomorrow morning with Alan Brazil on the first day in a new job ,and not at the training ground meeting the players and staff?
How do you know he won't be at training? How do you know he either won't be meeting the staff and players or has not already done so? Of course, your question is also logically flawed, but hey who cares...
Old 28-08-2014, 05:00 AM

NickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is here
Quote:
He does the breakfast show with Alan brazil once or twice a week, and ginger bollocks said at least 5 times, he will back on tomorrow from 7 till 10 with Alan.
Im sorry to all the arse lickers on here, but is that not a fair question to ask?
Yes, if you could manage to do so clearly.
Old 28-08-2014, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglandEagle View Post
Steve, I'll always be grateful for what you and the rest of the board have done. I'm sure you all believe in the decision that you have made and it is your place to do so. Unfortunately I've suffered this man as manager of our beloved team before and I find the thought of his return truly depressing. You've always appeared to do the right thing by the fans and I hope that you will continue to do so by offering a full refund to those who now feel that their season tickets have been mis-sold to them.
Where is the Nescafé shake when you need it. WTF! Mis-sold?
Old 28-08-2014, 05:11 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Steve, can you explain to me why Neil Warnock is on the Talksport breakfast show tomorrow morning with Alan Brazil on the first day in a new job ?
I can answer that the folks at Neteller are too busy to do it.
Old 28-08-2014, 05:54 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickinOx View Post
How do you know he won't be at training? How do you know he either won't be meeting the staff and players or has not already done so? Of course, your question is also logically flawed, but hey who cares...
Quite. I'd imagine it's probably happened or will.

FWIW in his last spell NW was very rarely seen by the players. End of the week before a match and on the match day.

Everything else left to his team.

If they'd played awful over the weekend they had the misfortune of seeing him on Monday as well.
Old 28-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Readmitted into society

Chunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
CPFC2010 have every right to stick up against criticism they get on here, and with sarcasm and disdain, but really disappointing to see LLCOOLSTEVE being unnecessarily goaded when he had posted nothing that was controversial. Leave that argument in the past, where it belongs. No need at all to bring it up again.
Pathetic isn't it? Like a schoolyard bully.
Old 28-08-2014, 06:13 AM

matthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by plectrum View Post
only difference is there is no libel, Dougie did **** off north for a quick buck!
It's pretty obvious he's talking about Dowie. He also ****ed off oop north remember
Old 28-08-2014, 06:46 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
So did Warnock.
Old 28-08-2014, 07:28 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
So did Warnock.
It depends upon whose version of events you believe. I'm prepared to cut Warnock some slack over last time because the days were very dark and his departure did help the club financially so we survived. Plenty of stories regarding his financial flexibility with us too.

Freedman just f*cked off for more cash.
Old 28-08-2014, 07:31 AM

Looking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This thread is a classic.

I think everybody needs to take a moment to appreciate how great the BBS is at times like this.
Old 28-08-2014, 07:48 AM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Just read this whole thread...blimey it's like a Steven Spielberg epic movie!

Only on the BBS.
Old 28-08-2014, 07:55 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Well said .. James touched on the sycophancy/brownising that creeps in at times earlier . I think a lot of what we are seeing in this thread is an incarnation of that . Everyone wants to be a teachers pet and llcoolsteve is the vehicle for it.
Not at all , I support the owners 100% so does that make me a arse licker ? I don't give a shit . Now with Steve, he doesn't help himself really and wether he does it on purpose he does rub people up the wrong way . I haven't got him on ignore because I always know he will say something to get a reaction ( I've bit in the past ) but he's harmless really . What I will say is this week I've never put so many posters on ignore , what's with this place ATM ?
Old 28-08-2014, 08:13 AM

Bognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Warnock was sold when we was in administration, their is no difference between selling a player or a manager who have contracts. I remember seeing the document that entered the public domaine, if I recall £750k to QPR. So he never walked, he was an asset of the club to sell
Old 28-08-2014, 10:31 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Just read this whole thread...

Ditto.

Really is a sign of the times the amount of abuse given out on an internet forum by people who more than likely would not say boo to a goose in real life! Very sad.
Old 28-08-2014, 10:41 AM

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
The internet is a wonderful thing, but sometimes I think that it has enabled us to get TOO close to the club. Imagine having an open forum to converse with the CEO of Google or Microsoft or another blue chip corporation and doing nothing but criticising them, slagging them off and overstepping the mark with your abuse. If I were the recipient i.e. the club, I would pull the plug on the exchanges. It is not your God given right to abuse the owners of CPFC. You wouldn't do it in the street so why do it on here? One day surely they will say enough is enough. We are lucky to have such an open board, but let's not take it for granted.