Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-09-2021, 10:59 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
They just don't give a shit.
Old 19-09-2021, 11:42 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bad lazy management .
Old 19-09-2021, 11:54 PM

churley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The technology behind the ticketing system whilst great in being able to select which seat you want at away games does mean we struggle to sell out because nobody wants the crap seats.

Itís not really fair that in order to open new blocks we need to sell the last one out fully, I was lucky to get a ticket early in the lower tier at West Ham but loads refused to go until they released more lower tier tickets and as far as I know it never happened.

That, coupled with the very late sales processes is going to make away games quite challenging, especially up North with obscene train prices to boot.
Old 20-09-2021, 03:17 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just called the box office for a pdf of my ticket. No surprise there was a queue but once my turn came the guy on the other was helpful and polite and before our call had ended I received the email with the pdf attached. Credit where it’s due.
Old 20-09-2021, 04:28 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post
The technology behind the ticketing system whilst great in being able to select which seat you want at away games does mean we struggle to sell out because nobody wants the crap seats.

Itís not really fair that in order to open new blocks we need to sell the last one out fully, I was lucky to get a ticket early in the lower tier at West Ham but loads refused to go until they released more lower tier tickets and as far as I know it never happened.

That, coupled with the very late sales processes is going to make away games quite challenging, especially up North with obscene train prices to boot.
I do agree with this and what slightly erks me this season is that (AFAIU) the previous 'away' season ticket holders get priority over the rest of us for this season - with first choice of seats at no added cost! Not sure why!
Old 20-09-2021, 05:17 PM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've just emailed the box office about sharing my ticket as I can't make the Brighton game and they called me back within a couple of minutes to get a few more details and had it all sorted there and then.
Old 20-09-2021, 06:13 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Dodgers View Post
I've just emailed the box office about sharing my ticket as I can't make the Brighton game and they called me back within a couple of minutes to get a few more details and had it all sorted there and then.
They sent me a pdf immediately. The ticket still shows my name but Iím guessing thatís standard.
Old 06-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Probationary User

Tktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What's happened to the Boxoffice?

I know it's never been the best-run parts of the Crystal Palace organisation, but of late it seems to have gone into freefall.

Recently I have:

Had my season tkts frozen on the night of a game and had to chase for replacements on the Saturday morning

Twice I not receive away tkts in time and had to collect at the away ground on the day of the game

I have requested callbacks, only for them to hang up the second I pick up, on three occasions.

Have I just been unlucky or is anyone else living this hell?
Old 06-11-2021, 07:28 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
And people wonder why there are empty seats around the ground. It's beyond a joke - it's absolute shit.
Old 06-11-2021, 07:34 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tktboy View Post
I know it's never been the best-run parts of the Crystal Palace organisation, but of late it seems to have gone into freefall.

Recently I have:

Had my season tkts frozen on the night of a game and had to chase for replacements on the Saturday morning

Twice I not receive away tkts in time and had to collect at the away ground on the day of the game

I have requested callbacks, only for them to hang up the second I pick up, on three occasions.

Have I just been unlucky or is anyone else living this hell?
Not just you
Old 06-11-2021, 08:51 PM

Malaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In fairness it's not the guys n galls on the desk....
Old 06-11-2021, 09:02 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaga Eagle View Post
In fairness it's not the guys n galls on the desk....
They let me collect my Papa Johns trophy tickets before the game again (there was no queue waiting at the time) so some common sense applied to make up for the late arrangements.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-11-2021, 03:50 PM

FinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fear
The box office really is awful.

I've been trying to call the box office over the last few days to buy an additiaonl ticket to the Villa game. the contact number they list on the website doesn't even ring. The line just goes dead straight away. I can see there are tickets available online, but for some reason card transactions don't seem to be going through.

I also bought a ticket to Burnley away and selected post as the delivery method. Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes them to post (to an address in the UK)?
Old 10-11-2021, 04:47 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
I'm still having issues with my digi ST. To be fair, each time I email them for a PDF and it usually arrives within 24 hrs. Not that I should have to do that of course.
Old 10-11-2021, 05:05 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
I'm still having issues with my digi ST. To be fair, each time I email them for a PDF and it usually arrives within 24 hrs. Not that I should have to do that of course.
Why don't you just ask for an old style plastic card.
Mine arrived in 2 days. Simples
Old 10-11-2021, 08:27 PM

Malaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Why don't you just ask for an old style plastic card.
Mine arrived in 2 days. Simples
This, and it works if you scan the lights not insert it in the reader
Old 10-11-2021, 11:24 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinEagle View Post
The box office really is awful.

I've been trying to call the box office over the last few days to buy an additiaonl ticket to the Villa game. the contact number they list on the website doesn't even ring. The line just goes dead straight away. I can see there are tickets available online, but for some reason card transactions don't seem to be going through.

I also bought a ticket to Burnley away and selected post as the delivery method. Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes them to post (to an address in the UK)?
The answer to the last one is....usually just in time or too late I can only suggest emailing them. Call back won't work if you are non UK. You sometimes have to collect on the day but you do you have to agree that with the box office.

However, there is plenty of time luckily so I am sure they will arrive!

Re tickets sales . I ask this every year. why is there no simple news snippet about when tickets go on sale. Email sometimes arrives about it. Sometimes a news item is posted then gets lost. Sometime you have to log in to see tickets. Sometimes you dont. Yadda yadda yadda.
Old 11-11-2021, 04:23 PM

FinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearFinEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
The answer to the last one is....usually just in time or too late I can only suggest emailing them. Call back won't work if you are non UK. You sometimes have to collect on the day but you do you have to agree that with the box office.

However, there is plenty of time luckily so I am sure they will arrive!

Re tickets sales . I ask this every year. why is there no simple news snippet about when tickets go on sale. Email sometimes arrives about it. Sometimes a news item is posted then gets lost. Sometime you have to log in to see tickets. Sometimes you dont. Yadda yadda yadda.
Okay thanks! Yes, I would expect two weeks to be long enough for them to arrive before Friday the 19th when I head up to Burnley region... I did email them this week just in case to enquire, but par with the service I've experienced so far have not received any reply... yet
Old 11-11-2021, 04:59 PM

Palacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The club shop is getting just as bad. The clothing lines went through a phase of being really good i.e. smart polo shirts, casual button up shirts, subtle tee designs etc, whereas now everything getting released is fairly tacky again. Some of us don't want to walk around in clothing which screams 'I'm a Palace fan!'. The Croydon shop has shut earlier than advertised on occasion and is a fairly depressing space to go in to. Seeing a member of staff sat in the display window taking their break scrolling through their phone looking bored as hell made me laugh. I get it's not exactly a career defining gig, but at least make sure all staff represent the club with some professionalism.

Also, don't get me started on the bars!

The club really need to pull their finger out in these areas, it's a league two style operation at best. Surely the buck stops with the Chief Exec if multiple department heads are getting it wrong? I'd love to know what's in the brown envelope Phil Alexander must have on Parish.

Last edited by Palacemad2002; 11-11-2021 at 05:03 PM.
Old 11-11-2021, 05:55 PM

Havel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Its everything that should be basic for club that is wrong.
Shirt fiasco.
Season ticket fiasco. How can you mess something so easy up so badly
Membership fiasco. Still junior members waiting for their packs and shirts.
Club shop very poor, staff uninterested and an awful soul-less space
Leisurewear is dreadful, the latest crop of stuff is among the worst i ever seen.
Kids train like a pro was bad. None Of the staff were interested and if they cant be bothered to do something they just trot out the covid protocol bull.
Things need to change or they will lose a generation of fans as kids won’t be bothered with Palace.