Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-10-2021, 07:15 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
No need to resort to that. It is not all about you. Some on here have been defending him. Just look at the number of policemen accused of sexual assault who get found guilty and you have a full-time job defending it. Especially when the head of the met let the officers on her watch execute an innocent brazilian and not chase down the lost CCTV tapes that they collected and no doubt destroyed. Anyone with the HRH title is beyond the law and always has been.
Itís not complicated; innocent until proven guilty.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-10-2021, 07:17 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
In England a child is defined as anyone who has not yet reached their 18th birthday.
Remember the early eighties with Sam Fox aged 16 in a school Uniform topless in the Sun, I think that picture is illegal now?

*The legal age was raised to 18 in 2003. Before that, it was 16.

How times change and thankfully we evolve.
Old 17-10-2021, 08:17 PM

Bromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBromley Raven : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Remember the early eighties with Sam Fox aged 16 in a school Uniform topless in the Sun
Even worse was Linsey Dawn McKenzie in the Sport. They showed non-topless pictures of her when she was 15 with a countdown to her 16th birthday when they could show her topless. They then showed a topless picture of her on her 16th birthday. To appear in that edition they must have taken the picture when she was 15.
Old 17-10-2021, 08:53 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
But he was in pizza express when it happened in London and he had never met her. The people who saw him with her in a club are clearly anti-royalists because he is of noble stock and could not lie. Reminds me of that nice Lord Lucan who was clearly being fitted up for murder. We should all know our places cause we is working class, except for Maz.
What I thinking be the case, and what can be proven are two different things. I'm going to give some benefit of doubt to Prince Andrew, and not class him as a sex offender unless something more substantial demonstrates he knew she was trafficked, because whilst I'm pretty certain he took full advantage of a situation, I don't know enough to say he was complicit, aided, abetted or an accomplice in the crimes.

I'm pretty sure he know her, and had sex with her on several occasions because I believe her account of events. I'm not sure she can necessarily speak to what the Prince knew without corroboration. That requires a trial which will never hapen.

Certainly I find his association after Epstiens conviction deeply suspect.
Old 18-10-2021, 12:33 AM

jrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
In England a child is defined as anyone who has not yet reached their 18th birthday.
I am fully aware of that thanks! But have you ever tried to tell a teenage (girl) that she is a child and cannot A. go out dressed like that, B. not stay out all night, C. go to parties with minor royal princes and known sex-offenders. I predict it won't end well and will involve slamming doors, moody silences and probably a "I hate everybody!" or two.

(please don't imagine I find any of the allegations involving Epstein/Maxwell/Windsor amusing )
Old 18-10-2021, 06:59 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Iíve never met a person who has met him who didnít think he was an utter cu nt. The queens favourite apparantly.
I know one of his ex royal protection officers and that was not his view of him
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 18-10-2021, 07:08 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Art we talking innocent until proven guilty or trial by social media?

Yep, Hitler trumps any argument.

I should close the thread

I disagree, we all know that hitler was guilty as evidence has been presented to court in the way of trial of other Naziís, without this we would have still known he was guilty but without a trial he could not be convicted and would not be guilty in law.

You can not be convicted (which is what was quoted) even if you are guilty without trial.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 18-10-2021, 07:13 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
What was his view of him.

The new Newcastle owners think he is a lovely bloke too and Iím sure Epstein thought he was top notch as well.
Old 18-10-2021, 08:11 AM

Freddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy the Fish : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
So much potential. Must resist.
Old 18-10-2021, 04:48 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
What was his view of him.

The new Newcastle owners think he is a lovely bloke too and Iím sure Epstein thought he was top notch as well.
There will be a fair number who thought that about Andrew including Mrs Gates. Many believed Jimmy Saville was one of the nicest guys ever born, along with the lovely Rolf Harris.

Saville was not prosecuted so is not guilty of a single thing according to our sage minds on here. Has HRH been treated by our police in the same way as say, Cliff Richard?

On the balance of things one person is a total non sweaty liar and one a trafficked slave who had no choice in what she did.
Old 18-10-2021, 05:50 PM

sydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is here
I think the fact that he has totally refused to be interviewed by her lawyers speaks volumes. By the logic of innocent until proven guilty every red handed murderer would be innocent. You have to make your mind up on what you know. Andrew was best mates with Epstein and Ghislainne Maxwell. I think when choosing who to believe it is Warnock esque to go with Mr too honourable Sweatless

Last edited by sydnsteve; 18-10-2021 at 05:54 PM.
Old 18-10-2021, 06:17 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
I think the fact that he has totally refused to be interviewed by her lawyers speaks volumes.
Eh? Red handed murderers are not interviewed by the opposite side's lawyers.

And very many people who choose not to cooperate with the prosecution are found to be innocent.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 18-10-2021, 06:40 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
I think the fact that he has totally refused to be interviewed by her lawyers speaks volumes. By the logic of innocent until proven guilty every red handed murderer would be innocent. You have to make your mind up on what you know. Andrew was best mates with Epstein and Ghislainne Maxwell. I think when choosing who to believe it is Warnock esque to go with Mr too honourable Sweatless
From the Emily Maitland interview :

EM: You seem utterly convinced you're telling the truth, would you be willing to testify or give a statement under oath if you were asked?

PA: Well I'm like everybody else and I will have to take all the legal advice that there was before I was to do that sort of thing. But if push came to shove and the legal advice was to do so, then I would be duty bound to do so.

EM: Because you've said there are many unanswered questions, everyone affected wants closure, you would help to provide that closure.

PA: If there wasÖ in the right circumstances, yes I would because I think there's just as much closure for me as there is for everybody else and undoubtedly some very strange and unpleasant activities have been going on.

EM: Virginia Roberts's lawyers, legal team say that they've asked for a legal statement from you. There is an active FBI investigation, would you be willing to provide that?

PA: Again, I'm bound by what my legal advice isÖ legal advisers tell me.
Old 02-11-2021, 10:25 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
He's gone green.

Old 17-11-2021, 02:18 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-11-2021, 02:23 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
He is a wrong-un

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 17-11-2021, 02:30 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
My guess isÖ Prince Predator has dirt on some Tory politicians
Old 17-11-2021, 02:43 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Strange how these rich people get loans and then persuade someone else to pay it off. PA is reportedly worth 40m.
Old 17-11-2021, 07:30 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Maxwell trial has started.
Old 17-11-2021, 08:20 PM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Strange how these rich people get loans and then persuade someone else to pay it off. PA is reportedly worth 40m.
Funny how no one has a good word to say about him. Those who have met the Queen, Charles, William.. say they are all humble down to earth and friendly. Whereas Andrew is a pompous entitled stuck up knob and deserves all he's got coming to him.