Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-10-2021, 11:11 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
I suspect much will depend on your ISP. Mine doesn't seem to block anything, but many of the larger ones will.
Virgin at home, BT at work. No issues with either at the weekend.
Old 26-10-2021, 11:33 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Stinky can you help KiralysPJs out like you did with me please?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 26-10-2021, 12:52 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
What do you use now? I had a SD sub a couple of years ago but looking around at other alternatives.
Sports Donkey is well out of the picture now. It served us well for some time but then turned into a joke.

There's quite a few of us on To view the link you have to Register or Login - Stinky has a provider that he highly recommends and has sorted quite a few people out with, and there are other people on here who will PM you or point you in the direction of what they use.

With subscriptions like DND media on top of the 3pm Palace 'live' games you get access to thousands of TV channels, as well as just about every box set of every show from all the providers, and up to date movies etc. etc. etc.
Old Today, 01:16 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Sports Donkey is well out of the picture now. It served us well for some time but then turned into a joke.

There's quite a few of us on To view the link you have to Register or Login - Stinky has a provider that he highly recommends and has sorted quite a few people out with, and there are other people on here who will PM you or point you in the direction of what they use.

With subscriptions like DND media on top of the 3pm Palace 'live' games you get access to thousands of TV channels, as well as just about every box set of every show from all the providers, and up to date movies etc. etc. etc.
I'm still using SD - there may be better options out there but I have had very few problems for the past 12 months. Sometimes I need a VPN for matchdays but mostly not; it's been a while since I needed to renew so not sure how competitive the price is now or whether the payment methods are restricted.
Old Today, 01:21 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Any of the IPTV options got the Bond Film on yet?
Old Today, 01:31 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Any of the IPTV options got the Bond Film on yet?
Yes, but only second hand recordings from inside the cinema. Will be a little while before the actual film gets added.
Old Today, 01:41 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Yes, but only second hand recordings from inside the cinema. Will be a little while before the actual film gets added.
I can't believe anyone would sit down and watch those sort of recordings.