Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion » Questions to CPFC2010

Notices

Questions to CPFC2010 Archive of questions previously answered by the club

Old 28-08-2014, 12:03 AM

spuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
Here's another one e-mailed to the box office :-

"I would like a refund on the season ticket with the above number. When I bought my season ticket I was under the influence we would be successful under Tony Pulis. That clearly isn't the case due to Parish not being able to maintain a relationship with any manager. We are quickly becoming a joke club again, well done to cpfc2010 for that. Thanks."

Laugh or Cry? It's a tricky one.
If anybody wants to give up their season ticket I will gladly take it of their hands.
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 28-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by plectrum View Post
never said you are dude - but it makes it abundantly clear that it is not an official account nor that the views are those of CPFC nor are they for anyone bar members of the forum. Its a bit like if you are down the pub and Steve B says something to you or a group.
Seriously though, what do you expect the media to do with it? Do you think they'd read it, thinking 'oh here's a juicy titbit' then read the 'disclaimer' and decide to ignore it?
Old 28-08-2014, 12:05 AM

drizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
Pulis: Walked out.

Moody: Blotted his copybook.

Recruitment Process: Had applications, sifted through them, chose the best man they think for the job.

What's not to understand?
Quite in the real world I had a situation like this, stand out candidate then rejected the offer and pushed for time we had to settle for capable stop gap.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:05 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
I do.
Yes, fanfukkintastic, but why is it every time I come on to a thread like this, the owners take time out to answer questions at a crucial point of our season and it turns into another llcoolsteve 'look at me!' session? I"m sorry about the language but its pathetic, just pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 28-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt View Post
Quite in the real world I had a situation like this, stand out candidate then rejected the offer and pushed for time we had to settle for capable stop gap.
Wait, are you my director?
Old 28-08-2014, 12:07 AM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
I can't think of a better person to bring in, steady the ship, instil a bit more passion and enthusiasm into the game.

I'm far happier with him than I ever was with Malky Mackay.

There. I've said it.
Passion and enthusiasm doesn't keep you up in the PL unfortunately
Old 28-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by plectrum View Post
never said you are dude - but it makes it abundantly clear that it is not an official account nor that the views are those of CPFC nor are they for anyone bar members of the forum. Its a bit like if you are down the pub and Steve B says something to you or a group.
Fair point but didn't CPFC2010 threaten a certain individual with libel for something posted on here or twitter , it should work both ways between the fans and board so what's posted on here is argued about on the BBS forum for all to see rather than via phonecalls , Private PMs and libel threats from CPFC2010 .

If I got the Libel thing wrong please accept my apologies .
Old 28-08-2014, 12:08 AM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Yes, fanfukkintastic, but why is it every time I come on to a thread like this, the owners take time out to answer questions at a crucial point of our season and it turns into another llcoolsteve 'look at me!' session? I"m sorry about the language but its pathetic, just pathetic.
you obviously didnt read the whole thread so ill let you off
Old 28-08-2014, 12:10 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
It doesn't have to. There's a very convenient 'ignore user' function, you know, if you disdain hearing of the bloke, although personally I reserve that for the real c-units.

LLSteve is what he is. He's still a Palace fan. The BBS doesn't collectively have to rise to it.

Onwards. All will be forgotten come 1655 on Saturday with three points in the bag.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:11 AM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
I suggest you look more closely at my posts, rather than at posts every so often where I dare raise an opinion that might not be like the majority. I have today got nothing against the board or the club,but why can i not post an opinion that is quite frankly factual aswell? ie NW will not be here for a few years

JAT
Listen to the various interviews given by parish I am sure you will be able to read between the lines of what the objectives are.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:11 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Passion and enthusiasm doesn't keep you up in the PL unfortunately
But it certainly helps.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:13 AM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think the owners are great but they can't please all of the people all of the time - nor should they try to. I also think that no matter how annoying you feel people are you should not resort to bullying. I include Brighton fans in that too.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:14 AM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
It doesn't have to. There's a very convenient 'ignore user' function, you know, if you disdain hearing of the bloke, although personally I reserve that for the real c-units.

LLSteve is what he is. He's still a Palace fan. The BBS doesn't collectively have to rise to it.

Onwards. All will be forgotten come 1655 on Saturday with three points in the bag.

Its ok, a letter from my mum is on its way to him right now
Old 28-08-2014, 12:15 AM

plectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Fair point but didn't CPFC2010 threaten a certain individual with libel for something posted on here or twitter , it should work both ways between the fans and board so what's posted on here is argued about on the BBS forum for all to see rather than via phonecalls , Private PMs and libel threats from CPFC2010 .

If I got the Libel thing wrong please accept my apologies .
only difference is there is no libel, Dougie did **** off north for a quick buck!

Benteke will never start scoring regularly again and Wickham wont play and perform at top level again.

(living in hope!)

**** it whilst we are at it; we wont qualify for Europe this season 18/19

drizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDNEAGLE View Post
Wait, are you my director?
Yes capable was being kind ;-)

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post

Can you please explain what he is? There are many on here who think it was a scientific experiment that left an individual devoid of personality and sense of humour like his avatar character Ray the crab Wilkins.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:16 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
But it certainly helps.
And my God it keeps a club going. Literally, in our case. As proven in June 2010.

If DannyBoy had any inkling of what passion and enthusiasm actually looked/ felt like I'd take him seriously. But he doesn't. And if he thinks the PL is the be all and end all, he really are a lost soul.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:17 AM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A couple light hearted videos totally off topic but may help people chill

Old 28-08-2014, 12:17 AM
Retired

Chickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Questions to CPFC2010 ?

I think we should have a petition to bring back Trolley. Life on the BBS was much more fun and far less abusive in "the good old days".
Old 28-08-2014, 12:18 AM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt View Post
Yes capable was being kind ;-)
An insult followed by a clear indication that you're grooming me (I talk of the winky face). You're definitely my director.