Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-09-2021, 12:33 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lama View Post
Thanks. I'm a bit clearer on the allegations now.
So you haven’t really read the allegations but were happy to jump in and bat for the nons Prince anyway?
Old 29-09-2021, 01:26 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
"Nonce" hth.

Or is your mispelling on porpoise?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 29-09-2021, 02:23 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
¿r u new here, dago?
Old 29-09-2021, 02:38 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Sometimes, sheep shagger.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 07-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Prince Andrew has been granted access to a sealed document his lawyers believe could help end the sexual abuse case being brought by Virginia Giuffre.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-10-2021, 01:52 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Prince Andrew has been granted access to a sealed document his lawyers believe could help end the sexual abuse case being brought by Virginia Giuffre.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
From what's been reported it's a settlement between Epstien and Guiffre, that includes an agreement not to take further action against him, or other parties (which I assume includes Prince Andrew). Certainly ends the case, but it certainly wouldn't do anything for his reputation, or his I never met her (which I guess no one believes anyhow).

Assuming it named names and is confidential for that reason, if it's entered into public court as evidence, does it then become public record?

The idea that it would prevent future litergation about anyone associated with the plaintiff seems a very broad and questionable caveat.

Last edited by dogstar721; 07-10-2021 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-10-2021, 02:25 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
The idea that something like this has been signed which doesn't just account for Epstein but also his associates is pretty grim in itself
Old 07-10-2021, 02:27 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
From what's been reported it's a settlement between Epstien and Guiffre, that includes an agreement not to take further action against him, or other parties (which I assume includes Prince Andrew). Certainly ends the case, but it certainly wouldn't do anything for his reputation, or his I never met her (which I guess no one believes anyhow).

Assuming it named names and is confidential for that reason, if it's entered into public court as evidence, does it then become public record?

The idea that it would prevent future litergation about anyone associated with the plaintiff seems a very broad and questionable caveat.
Also her lawyers didn't remotely fight its release (quite the opposite) so I doubt it contains any such caveat.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 07-10-2021, 03:14 PM

Twiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyway....would the agreement if it exists hold up?...isn't it already accepted that such agreements would be void if the agreement was signed under duress?...and I assume she would have a good case for this ?
Old 07-10-2021, 03:37 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
anyway....would the agreement if it exists hold up?...isn't it already accepted that such agreements would be void if the agreement was signed under duress?...and I assume she would have a good case for this ?
It was part of an agreement to settle a previous case from 2009 in which she sued Epstein for damages relating to her abuse and trafficking (i.e. after the event, which would mean its not under duress).
Old 07-10-2021, 04:46 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Also her lawyers didn't remotely fight its release (quite the opposite) so I doubt it contains any such caveat.
This is what I thought. Unless they see it as a option to sue more people now that the floodgate as to who is named in that is public…..

But I also think, no one would be named in that document apart from those two parties as it would be more damaging for Epstein if it ever gets out, not that it would make any difference as he is dead now
Old 11-10-2021, 02:06 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Old 11-10-2021, 02:23 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
So this is what you look like? Hardly a boy!
Old 11-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Rumour going around that the Met have dropped their investigation on the issue. Interesting if true.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 11-10-2021, 06:05 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Rumour going around that the Met have dropped their investigation on the issue. Interesting if true.
If Maxwell next month were to confirm she was trafficked it might become a crime here if said sweaty bloke was aware of it. As it stands she was 17 and not 'raped' in the 'conventional' way. Still, he did not meet her!!!
Old 12-10-2021, 07:47 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Bit more than a rumour - it was announced yesterday.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 12-10-2021, 08:07 AM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
It's only a guess, but I'm thinking the Met have dropped their investigation because the victim may have been 16 or 17, and therefore over the age of consent. Or it could be a political decision, or just lack of evidence.

And the 'contract' the victim allegedly signed is worthless. An illegal contract is worthless in law. It's akin to a kiddy-fiddler giving his victims sweeta in order 'not to tell'.

Last edited by foresthillbilly; 12-10-2021 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:32 AM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
It's only a guess, but I'm thinking the Met have dropped their investigation because the victim may have been 16 or 17, and therefore over the age of consent. Or it could be a political decision, or just lack of evidence.

And the 'contract' the victim allegedly signed is worthless. An illegal contract is worthless in law. It's akin to a kiddy-fiddler giving his victims sweet in order 'not to tell'.
Isint this contract the one that Andrews new lawyers are pinning their hope (and his) on?

Listened to a good podcast yesterday “stories of our times” on this. Andrew doesn’t come out of it very well. Seems like it’s only the Queen who likes him.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:37 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Isint this contract the one that Andrews new lawyers are pinning their hope (and his) on?

Listened to a good podcast yesterday “stories of our times” on this. Andrew doesn’t come out of it very well. Seems like it’s only the Queen who likes him.
Fergie seems to stick by his side.

But you're right, the only reports I've ever heard from people who've had the misfortune to come into contact with him is he is a nasty, arrogant, entitled w@nker of the highest order - which is all born out from that car-crash newsnight interview (which he did without consultation from 'the firm').

Arrogant Andy felt the power of his persona would pull off a PR coup (sorry, alot of 'p's in that sentence ) His delusion is such that he even felt the interview had 'gone well'.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOL_Beagle View Post
Fergie seems to stick by his side.

But you're right, the only reports I've ever heard from people who've had the misfortune to come into contact with him is he is a nasty, arrogant, entitled w@nker of the highest order - which is all born out from that car-crash newsnight interview (which he did without consultation from 'the firm').

Arrogant Andy felt the power of his persona would pull off a PR coup (sorry, alot of 'p's in that sentence ) His delusion is such that he even felt the interview had 'gone well'.
Apparently all his siblings do not want him to be able to damage the Royal brand anymore. Several people I knew at the DTI including a PR specialist just waited for the next gaffe to have to get him out of. He really believes he is born to be above others. Interesting to hear Amanda Staveley views on him as she enters the spotlight (he asked her to marry him apparently). Really hope he gets what he deserves along with his best buddy Maxwell