Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 30-07-2020, 09:06 PM

leeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Holiday is in England

Loads of gigs cancelled, guess what, no refund for most of them, just told rearranged for next year.

Yes purchased a TV, there was a power cut last week, can't believe Sony hasn't given me any money back as I couldn't watch it.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:09 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeeooooh2 View Post
Holiday is in England

Loads of gigs cancelled, guess what, no refund for most of them, just told rearranged for next year.

Yes purchased a TV, there was a power cut last week, can't believe Sony hasn't given me any money back as I couldn't watch it.
Good for you.

Harris and Blitzer (net worth IRO $5 billion) send their love.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:15 PM
Stark Raving Normal

Bangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got the "wrong details" email too - dubious.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:19 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
No refund and no email here.
Same here, been told to wait until Monday before chasing again when the 28 working days service level agreement is up.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:19 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Shall we set up a go fund me page for those desperate for 100 quid that if the games would have gone ahead they wouldn't have had anyway?
It's the principle

it's the fact the club sent emails about emails and then sent them late, until we finally knew how to get a refund. And then the bloody process you had to be careful to make sure you correctly claimed it. They are treating us like shit
Old 30-07-2020, 09:26 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Having applied for a refund with Ryanair, I got an email today telling me they had sent me a voucher (they hadn't) and that if instead of this kind offer I still wanted a refund I would have to apply for a third time. When I did, it said the details I put in (email address and booking ref) were incorrect. I wonder if they use the same offshore admin team as Palace.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:30 PM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
What an absolute shambles we are!
Old 30-07-2020, 09:32 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Having applied for a refund with Ryanair, I got an email today telling me they had sent me a voucher (they hadn't) and that if instead of this kind offer I still wanted a refund I would have to apply for a third time. When I did, it said the details I put in (email address and booking ref) were incorrect. I wonder if they use the same offshore admin team as Palace.
Is Palace's admin now outsourced abroad then? That sets the alarm bells ringing if they are doing the refunds
Old 30-07-2020, 09:33 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
After 28 days does the refund amount attract interest?
Given weve been funding the club since we sent the refund request in, we should be being paid their spread over LIBOR (at least) since then. Zero danger of that although the Private Equity guys who own the club should know this is right.

As usual, dog shit from the club.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:34 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by newish eagle View Post
What an absolute shambles we are!
I refer you to my post of 2 days ago, post #1378
Old 30-07-2020, 09:40 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
I'm not "a better fan" at all. I just don't know why people are so desperate for money they didn't expect to see again when they spent it.
OK so you go and buy a new TV. You aren't expecting to see that money again, because you got a new tv right? Then you get home and the thing doesn't work. So you don't get annoyed and just keep it right?
Old 30-07-2020, 09:42 PM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Is anyone half expecting an email from the club any day now explaining some sort of delay
Depressingly, you were spot on mate!

I may be being daft, but I do expect a little better from the club to its season ticket holders though, particularly in the current economic context.

I'm not expecting Parish to be hunkered over a MacBook personally processing each transaction, but I would have hoped one of our senior leaders would have shown a little care over this process. IMO that type of leadership and attention really matters.

But great prediction! Lotto numbers by chance?
Old 30-07-2020, 09:49 PM

Matadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No refund and no email here.
Me neither.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:55 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
OK so you go and buy a new TV. You aren't expecting to see that money again, because you got a new tv right? Then you get home and the thing doesn't work. So you don't get annoyed and just keep it right?
He loves TVs and Palace more than all of us, ok?
Old 30-07-2020, 09:55 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by newish eagle View Post
Depressingly, you were spot on mate!
I felt a bit bad being so cynical, but after after decades of Palace being so hopeless at stuff I could see it coming.

I got called out by some on here for saying I thought it was a bit out of order the club asking people if they wanted to donate money too, but when they have handled all of this so badly it makes you wonder whether the money donated will even be used well.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:57 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
Given weve been funding the club since we sent the refund request in, we should be being paid their spread over LIBOR (at least) since then. Zero danger of that although the Private Equity guys who own the club should know this is right.

As usual, dog shit from the club.
Given the LIBOR rate has dropped from 1.8% to 0.6% from Feb. to July its a d*ck move from the club to be holding out for such a pitiful amount.

Assuming 18,000 people all went for circa a 100 refund (which they didn't) it would be an "extra" 11k

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 30-07-2020, 10:03 PM

Matadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Given the LIBOR rate has dropped from 1.8% to 0.6% from Feb. to July its a d*ck move from the club to be holding out for such a pitiful amount.

Assuming 18,000 people all went for circa a 100 refund (which they didn't) it would be an "extra" 11k
18,000 people who are owed 100= 1.8m or is my maths wrong?
Nothing to do with the LIBOR, just the amount of money being retained.

Last edited by Matadam; 30-07-2020 at 10:05 PM.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:08 PM

Quote:
I felt a bit bad being so cynical, but after after decades of Palace being so hopeless at stuff I could see it coming.

I got called out by some on here for saying I thought it was a bit out of order the club asking people if they wanted to donate money too, but when they have handled all of this so badly it makes you wonder whether the money donated will even be used well.
FWIW I agree. Asking people to 'opt in' to getting their money back was a touch cynical. The classier move, in my personal view, would have been to have the refund as a default setting that people had to 'opt-out' off.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:21 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadam View Post
18,000 people who are owed 100= 1.8m or is my maths wrong?
Nothing to do with the LIBOR, just the amount of money being retained.
Sorry yes you are right it is 1.8m so an extra but the number regarding "interest" is remains the same.

Old 30-07-2020, 10:21 PM

As in its an "extra" 11k