Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 30-07-2020, 10:24 PM

Matadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMatadam came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Sorry yes you are right it is £1.8m so an extra but the number regarding "interest" is remains the same.
Just being extra cynical, and I am sure not 18,000 asked for a refund and that the average refund may be less than £100.
Old 30-07-2020, 11:03 PM

Mr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr.G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Considering that the first email about Season Ticket refunds was sent out on the 22nd May, which even then was still a few weeks after it was decided the season would finish behind closed doors - to still be waiting for the refund 70 days later, is pretty disgraceful.

Even more so, if you're then basically told that you still won't get the money back, into an eleventh week after the initial communication, because your bank details that you provided are wrong !

Surely this was the time when the Club should be trying to show they have a good refund process - as if the 20/21 season is more than likely to be played with reduced capacity crowds, any Season Ticket will probably involve refunds for matches that the holder is not 'selected' to go to (as other clubs are doing).

So the difficulty in getting this one-off refund, is definitely not the way to encourage fans to buy Season Tickets that may include regular refunds, especially those who are unsure about renewing for whatever reason ..... although if this is the case, the Club will probably make it even worse by Season Ticket holders having to opt-in to getting individual match refunds, to avoid the default option of donating each match refund to the Academy !!
Old 31-07-2020, 12:16 AM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
South London & Proud...
Old 31-07-2020, 12:18 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
South London & Proud...
....Of Our Admin Dept.
Old 31-07-2020, 01:17 AM

leedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleedseagles1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace aren't alone in being a little slow with refunds, I'm still awaiting money back from Brentford for individual matches whilst they continue to sell 20/21 season tickets (over 10k sold & counting for new stadium)
Old 31-07-2020, 01:28 AM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
No email and no refund.

How hard is it Palace?
Old 31-07-2020, 01:45 AM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Blimey, mines just come through
Old 31-07-2020, 01:51 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post
Blimey, mines just come through
Parish must be running an all-night sweatshop.
Old 31-07-2020, 01:55 AM

Snoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got the email.....such a surprise that it hasnít gone smoothly
Old 31-07-2020, 06:05 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
My refund is now in my account.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:47 AM
A Most Excellent Member..

Basingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBasingstoke Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had to phone the club up as my youngest son didn't appear on my online account and therefore I couldn't gain a refund for him online. That refund has dropped into my account this morning but the greater amount I did online for my older son and me has not. I received an email last night saying my bank account details were incorrect but when one refund has been processed how can this be true ?? Great customer service Palace
Old 31-07-2020, 07:07 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
My refund is in, can't believe the speed that this has been done at.......
Old 31-07-2020, 07:16 AM

jake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
And on the 35th day god did create a season ticket refund !!
Old 31-07-2020, 07:41 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I have my refund Good luck to everyone else who has not had theirs... The idea that a large amount of people put in their bank details incorrectly, is clearly nonsense.
Old 31-07-2020, 07:50 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I have my refund The idea that a large amount of people put in their bank details incorrectly, is clearly nonsense.
I bet you've received somebody else's refund. Yours went into Tony Pulis' account, good luck getting that back.
Old 31-07-2020, 08:13 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basingstoke Eagle View Post
I had to phone the club up as my youngest son didn't appear on my online account and therefore I couldn't gain a refund for him online. That refund has dropped into my account this morning but the greater amount I did online for my older son and me has not. I received an email last night saying my bank account details were incorrect but when one refund has been processed how can this be true ?? Great customer service Palace
Proof their claim of incorrect bank details sounds like bollox then.

Mine has now arrived. This whole thing has been a joke though, massive own goal by the club at a time when they should be getting fans onside
Old 31-07-2020, 08:17 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I bet you've received somebody else's refund. Yours went into Tony Pulis' account, good luck getting that back.
Old 31-07-2020, 08:27 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
My refund is now in my account.
Mine gone in too so they obviously processed them to go through on the last day of the month. Poor communications.
Old 31-07-2020, 08:44 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Proof their claim of incorrect bank details sounds like bollox then.

Mine has now arrived. This whole thing has been a joke though, massive own goal by the club at a time when they should be getting fans onside
Yep, shouldn't treat customers like this.
Old 31-07-2020, 09:17 AM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
RAB. Carry on making all the excuses you like. My details haven't changed. They've been taking a DDM until May ffs.
Sadly this just looks like 'left hand not knowing what right hand is doing'. Incompetence.That or just plain sharp practice.

The email is careful not to imply the fault is with me (or us) or the Box Office as it states 'rejected by the banks'.

As some others have said right from the start the process was not straightforward. Then confusing duplicated emails on process.

This is now a matter of principle.

I won't resubmit my details by email or telephone, perhaps with the risk of details being taken down incorrectly.

I am going to wait a few days before calling in person at the Box Office. I will then have the name of the person who deals with my refund. I am fortunate in being reasonably close to Selhurst Park.

It is all so typical of an organisation intent on dragging its feet to do something it had undertaken to do.