Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-08-2020, 08:15 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm getting the hump now
Refund for away game was fine
Emailed to say they needed new details as st refund couldn't go thru
Emailed to say getting paid last week
Emailed this week to say they got 600 refunds to do manually and should be this week
Now they trying to say they've paid it and I'll have to wait while they invesigate
That's a pure lie!
They won't even say when they supposedly paid it or what details they used urghhh
We two Bob club jeez
Old 12-08-2020, 12:38 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
I'm getting the hump now
Refund for away game was fine
Emailed to say they needed new details as st refund couldn't go thru
Emailed to say getting paid last week
Emailed this week to say they got 600 refunds to do manually and should be this week
Now they trying to say they've paid it and I'll have to wait while they invesigate
That's a pure lie!
They won't even say when they supposedly paid it or what details they used urghhh
We two Bob club jeez
Very similar story for me but my money arrived this morning
Old 12-08-2020, 02:09 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Still no wedge for me yet.

Wedge now through.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:49 PM

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And mine phew
Old 12-08-2020, 07:29 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Had an email from Paul McGowan on Monday saying I would be getting an email before the end of the day still hasn't arrived.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Ambassadors have been given the 4 options this week, but the club have to individually work out what the refund amounts would be.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 12-08-2020, 11:34 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Nearly fell off my chair this evening. Refunded at last. No new bank details provided BTW so what a crock of shit that was.

I feel ashamed that my greed will prevent CPFC from investing in any new players.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Ambassadors have been given the 4 options this week, but the club have to individually work out what the refund amounts would be.
Refunds for guys who been getting free premier League football last few years wow lol
Old 13-08-2020, 07:45 AM

mrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Refunds for guys who been getting free premier League football last few years wow lol
How have they been getting it free? AFAIK they paid for numerous years in advance? 25?
Old 13-08-2020, 10:10 AM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
50% of quoted refund received which is all I wanted.

I had purchased two season tickets (Senior and Adult) and suspected it was not possible from the online system with 4 options, to distinguish which ticket had opted for refund and which for Academy.

Now I'll look forward to receiving details of the Academy option benefits and it might even include the Team training session with our new signing!
Old 13-08-2020, 11:36 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
How have they been getting it free? AFAIK they paid for numerous years in advance? 25?
They did, but the money of course disappeared through administration in 2010. It obviously isn't these fans fault that this happened, but I think that they can consider themselves lucky to be getting a refund of any sort. CPFC 2010/whoever is in charge now, don't legally (and arguably morally) owe them anything at all... It is good that they did though.
Old 13-08-2020, 11:48 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAB View Post
50% of quoted refund received which is all I wanted.

I had purchased two season tickets (Senior and Adult) and suspected it was not possible from the online system with 4 options, to distinguish which ticket had opted for refund and which for Academy.

Now I'll look forward to receiving details of the Academy option benefits and it might even include the Team training session with our new signing!
Look forward to your feedback on David Nugents performance in training.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:48 PM

mrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
They did, but the money of course disappeared through administration in 2010. It obviously isn't these fans fault that this happened, but I think that they can consider themselves lucky to be getting a refund of any sort. CPFC 2010/whoever is in charge now, don't legally (and arguably morally) owe them anything at all... It is good that they did though.
Indeed.

I was just challenging that they are not getting 'free' premier league football - they did after all pay Crystal Palace FC for their seats, the club today although in different ownership retained the same share in the league - the club was not reformed as AFC Crystal Palace in the Ryman League. The price which CPFC2010 acquired the club for back in 2010 reflected both the assets and ongoing liabilities such as honouring all the season tickets (there were some 7000 advanced purchased as the majority of season ticket holders had bought multiple seasons in advance).

They also pre-bought their seats when Palace were a 2nd tier club, and the club could just as easily have gone the other way - as the likes of Bradford and Charlton have - rather than up into the Premier League.

I do note that Steve Parish has openly said about the likelihood of selling 5 and 10 year season tickets to part finance the Main Stand (should it ever be built) - buyer beware!
Old 13-08-2020, 01:14 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
Indeed.

I was just challenging that they are not getting 'free' premier league football - they did after all pay Crystal Palace FC for their seats, the club today although in different ownership retained the same share in the league - the club was not reformed as AFC Crystal Palace in the Ryman League. The price which CPFC2010 acquired the club for back in 2010 reflected both the assets and ongoing liabilities such as honouring all the season tickets (there were some 7000 advanced purchased as the majority of season ticket holders had bought multiple seasons in advance).

They also pre-bought their seats when Palace were a 2nd tier club, and the club could just as easily have gone the other way - as the likes of Bradford and Charlton have - rather than up into the Premier League.

I do note that Steve Parish has openly said about the likelihood of selling 5 and 10 year season tickets to part finance the Main Stand (should it ever be built) - buyer beware!
Afc Wimbledon selling debentures think there 10 years so a afc st holder told me they get pick of seats in new ground first
Old 13-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I believe the Chansiri guy who owns Sheffield Wednesday sold long term season tickets in an effort to get a sudden injection of funds in.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 13-08-2020, 02:07 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I remember that offer back then but can't remember the cost other than it was beyond my means at the time?
Old 13-08-2020, 02:48 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I found it. That was some deal.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-08-2020, 01:12 AM

Yes James I think the lawyer said Jordan was selling the club's future income for peanuts, they got 25 yr ticket for price of 10 years
I refused to buy in principle and club did go into admin
That money never saved us unfortunately
Cpfc2010 did
Old 14-08-2020, 01:19 AM

£7500 for 50 yr ticket and they got £1000 back on promotion and kicked off big time when cpfc2010 stopped free programme lol Jordan was desperate and these lucky lot cashed in
Old 14-08-2020, 02:04 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes James I think the lawyer said Jordan was selling the club's future income for peanuts, they got 25 yr ticket for price of 10 years
I refused to buy in principle and club did go into admin
That money never saved us unfortunately
Cpfc2010 did
He saved the club - you utter tool