Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 03-10-2021, 09:45 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
I wanted to do that for Brighton to my son but our bloody website clearly said it would not work in their frequently asked questions, so rather than risk travelling to game he watched on the TV
I used a screenshot of the QR code today just to see if it worked and of course it did, why wouldn't it. The machine could have no way of knowing if it's a screen shot or the App original.

Old 03-10-2021, 09:59 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Screen shot the QR on the back of the blue tickets they send out for the individual games. Sent to my mate cos I can’t go and it’s worked each time he presented the screen shot with his phone . Simples .
Old 03-10-2021, 11:13 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Unable to download a ST into an Apple Wallet for some reason - any advice pls?
Get a plastic card.
Old 04-10-2021, 11:36 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
NFC didn't work... Neither did QR ... Young girl just buzzed me through however.

Season ticket on my phone still says Tottenham, though worked fine v Brighton, but not v Leicester.

It's hard to fathom how they could have made a bigger mess if this really.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.

Last edited by RCUK; 04-10-2021 at 11:39 AM.
Old 04-10-2021, 01:10 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Gave my plastic ST card to a friend yesterday and guess what, it worked with one tap! Technology is amazing.
Old 04-10-2021, 04:18 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So here we go again everyone!

Within the last hour (2pm on 4/10) my digital season ticket disappeared out of my Apple Wallet on my iPhone.

To get it back I had to do the following:

1) In Apple Wallet - click on view expired ticket (at the bottom)
2) Select your season ticket
3) Select unhide ticket
4) Then it appears, then swipe down to refresh, and it will list Newcastle game next

Good Luck....
Old 04-10-2021, 04:23 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
So here we go again everyone!

Within the last hour (2pm on 4/10) my digital season ticket disappeared out of my Apple Wallet on my iPhone.

To get it back I had to do the following:

1) In Apple Wallet - click on view expired ticket (at the bottom)
2) Select your season ticket
3) Select unhide ticket
4) Then it appears, then swipe down to refresh, and it will list Newcastle game next

Good Luck....
Cheers for this, just checked mine and it had also disappeared from my wallet, followed your suggestion and it's back. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:03 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
But presumably it will automatically pop up again on the day of the next match anyway?
Old 05-10-2021, 09:48 AM

eagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks for the heads up HorleyStu. I had the same issue but all resolved following your instructions.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:14 AM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Thanks.

Similar to others mine had also gone from my Iphone wallet.
I followed the instructions in your post and my season ticket is restored.

I didn't swipe down to see Newcastle game. The 'Hold Near Reader' is there which is what worked for me for Spurs, Brighton and Leicester.

I expect the additional 'pop up' ticket will also be there on the day of the Newcastle game and as with the earlier games will 'drop off' after the game.

Learning as we go I guess.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:01 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Get a plastic card.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:23 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Gave my plastic ST card to a friend yesterday and guess what, it worked with one tap! Technology is amazing.
And he's now got to get back to you! Sending a screen shot of the QR code to a friend can be done without leaving the house.

Old 06-10-2021, 12:48 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
And he's now got to get back to you! Sending a screen shot of the QR code to a friend can be done without leaving the house.
Great, until it doesn't work at the turnstile.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:52 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Great, until it doesn't work at the turnstile.
Which isn't going to happen if sent properly...

We can make up unlikely scenarios for both the usual ticket and the virtual ticket, both are pretty good systems regardless.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:58 PM
Very young thick ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post
You clearly haven't read this thread.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:42 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
The peace of mind of not worrying whether your QR code/NFC will work when you get to the turnstiles, totally outweighs this inconvenience for me.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:43 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post

We can make up unlikely scenarios for both the usual ticket and the virtual ticket, both are pretty good systems regardless.
LOL
Old 11-11-2021, 02:36 PM

POSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePOSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePOSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePOSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePOSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePOSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePOSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePOSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePOSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePOSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePOSL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Half season tickets are currently for sale on the box office website. I’m assuming this gives you a seat starting from the West Ham game (Jan 1st)? Also, it’s allowing me to choose any seat in the stadium, surely this is an error as many of those seats will have been taken by full-season season tickets??
Old 11-11-2021, 03:51 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
must be hidden
Old 14-11-2021, 10:26 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ive had a look. I think all the tickets shown as free ARE available. The price is shocking 350 for half a season in the arthur? A full season was around 590. and they dont tell you how many games you get.
VERY POOR