Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 01-07-2021, 08:43 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Memberships 21/22

Palace now advertising next season memberships. £60 for Gold membership but more importantly they have (re)introduced a standard 'Adult' membership for £25. International is £45

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-07-2021, 02:21 PM

Eastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is here
Quick question as previously had 2 general adult memberships. Considering gold membership cos of getting advance tickets. Do they allow you to purchase more than 1 ticket ie for a non-member for games, or does person 2 need a membership. And how often is it generally more than 1 person 1 ticket (from memory most games are this). Ta.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:24 PM

riggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineriggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineriggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineriggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineriggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineriggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineriggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineriggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineriggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineriggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineriggers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think its two tickets per game.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:31 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No doubt slow on the uptake but wish to renew my Gold Membership ( I am a season ticket holder) and apparently cannot do so because I have entered “adult” when, in fact, I am over 70.
Tried numerous times but cannot proceed.
What am I missing?
Ta.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:46 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy View Post
Quick question as previously had 2 general adult memberships. Considering gold membership cos of getting advance tickets. Do they allow you to purchase more than 1 ticket ie for a non-member for games, or does person 2 need a membership. And how often is it generally more than 1 person 1 ticket (from memory most games are this). Ta.
Believe everyone attending/ticket is purchased for needs to be at least a member from memory. It's been a while though and sure some games got to the point of additional tickets being made available that you didnt need a membership for, but not many.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:38 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post
Believe everyone attending/ticket is purchased for needs to be at least a member from memory. It's been a while though and sure some games got to the point of additional tickets being made available that you didnt need a membership for, but not many.
Yes one ticket per membership no doubt to keep track of where the ticket is going but if not selling well then they may open up to additional tickets or just put them on general (no membership) sale.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX View Post
No doubt slow on the uptake but wish to renew my Gold Membership ( I am a season ticket holder) and apparently cannot do so because I have entered “adult” when, in fact, I am over 70.
Tried numerous times but cannot proceed.
What am I missing?
Ta.
Have you tried logging out and clearing all Cookies and browsing history on your browser, it may reset the page?
Old 02-07-2021, 04:16 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will try. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:13 PM

Eastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is here
Ok ta
Old 03-07-2021, 01:14 PM

Another question!! If you are a Gold member, can you purchase a 2nd ticket for an ordinary adult member whilst taking advantage of the 72hr advance time, or do you have to wait for the 72hrs to expire before obtaining their ticket? Thanks
Old 03-07-2021, 01:25 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Not knocking you, Eastern Boy, but these are, of course, all questions that should be on an FAQ sheet on the club website….
Old 03-07-2021, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy View Post
Another question!! If you are a Gold member, can you purchase a 2nd ticket for an ordinary adult member whilst taking advantage of the 72hr advance time, or do you have to wait for the 72hrs to expire before obtaining their ticket? Thanks
I wasn't sure if it had changed but the FAQs confirm its one per membership. The 72hr period would just mean that 'adult' memberships can buy after that time not that additional tickets can be obtained. In the past Palace have increased the purchase allocation for early round cup matches and friendlies but not normally Premier League fixtures.

FAQs

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-07-2021, 02:39 PM

Ok thanks. I only get to a few games a season but I'd buy a Gold membership. The issue being that on occasions I'd like to take my girlfriend or daughter. Therefore it's either 2 Golds or 2 memberships (big price difference!)
Old 03-07-2021, 08:14 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems the International membership now only means you are sure to get 1 match ticket (was 3 before).. usually bring my family to matches..but a bit harsh having to pay for 3 memberships £135 and in addition the ticket prices
Old 05-07-2021, 01:45 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Anyone else unable to connect to the 08712 000 071 box office number? I wanted to renew memberships for the grand kids, but as usual, the website is throwing errors back and of course, nobody else at the club will/are able to put me through to the box office.

Good old Palace.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:51 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Went to renew my son’s Junior Gold Membership today. Got prompted to choose either the Home, Away or 3rd kit, as the Membership comes with a shirt.

Of course, I’ve got no idea what the Home or 3rd shirt would look like….
Old 17-07-2021, 11:00 AM

colin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone know if its possible to upgrade your membership. Bought the £25 one but wanna upgrade to gold
Old 17-07-2021, 11:17 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
Seems the International membership now only means you are sure to get 1 match ticket (was 3 before).. usually bring my family to matches..but a bit harsh having to pay for 3 memberships £135 and in addition the ticket prices
I know what you mean. I used to get the international membership quite a few years back and then changed to get the normal non international gold membership. Miss out on those guaranteed tickets but was never a problem getting tickets to some of the less desirable "B" games

Looking at doing the same again this year.
Old 17-07-2021, 11:42 AM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin_cork View Post
Does anyone know if its possible to upgrade your membership. Bought the £25 one but wanna upgrade to gold
I've done it previously, but you will probably need to call the club (I assume visiting box office in person wouldn't be an option if you are in Cork)
Old 17-07-2021, 12:03 PM

Eaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betray
Bought a gold membership this morning. Any idea when Brentford tickets will go on sale?