Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

View Poll Results: Well, what did you plump for?
Academy only 22 13.33%
Palace for Life only 1 0.61%
Credit only 37 22.42%
Refund only 77 46.67%
Split: between all four options 0 0%
Split: between Academy and Palace for Life 5 3.03%
Split: between Academy and Credit 9 5.45%
Split: between Academy and Refund 10 6.06%
Split: between Academy, Palace for Life and Credit 3 1.82%
Split: between Academy, Palace for Life and Refund 0 0%
Split; between Academy, Credit and Refund 0 0%
Split: between Palace for Life and Credit 1 0.61%
Split: between Palace for Life and Refund 0 0%
Split: between Palace for Life, Credit and Refund 0 0%
Split: between Credit and Refund 0 0%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-07-2020, 04:25 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
19/20 refund poll - what did you decide?

Turns out there were 15x combinations you could have gone for (now fully expects the Wiltshire midget to correct me).

Last edited by Brett; 13-07-2020 at 04:30 PM.
Old 13-07-2020, 05:19 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
How the eff would I know? I ain't been to Palace since they were at The Nest.
Old 13-07-2020, 05:25 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Up to 28 days for the refund to be processed. What bollox is that? Especially after the drivel that the team and manager have been serving up. Customer service at it's best,not.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 13-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Anonymised the poll - thanks, Adlers
Old 13-07-2020, 07:14 PM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chose refund, as who knows if Palace will even be able to sell season tickets next season.

The club (sorry the Academy Development fund) assuming they could keep it as the default option was cheeky in my opinion when you have players and owners earning millions a year. We pay good money for the games we see, I'm not paying for games I can't go to.

It is hard to feel too charitable to a club who charge 20 on the night for League Cup games against the likes of Colchester, this is the direction the club is heading in too often, dishing out ticket priority points as a bribe to get us to let them keep our money was another low.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:17 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Long term S/T holders have got to wait until week beginning 27th July to find what there options are for a refund only told this Last week.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:20 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Old 14-07-2020, 10:20 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
Chose refund, as who knows if Palace will even be able to sell season tickets next season.

The club (sorry the Academy Development fund) assuming they could keep it as the default option was cheeky in my opinion when you have players and owners earning millions a year. We pay good money for the games we see, I'm not paying for games I can't go to.

It is hard to feel too charitable to a club who charge 20 on the night for League Cup games against the likes of Colchester, this is the direction the club is heading in too often, dishing out ticket priority points as a bribe to get us to let them keep our money was another low.
Clever by sp looking at poll he has got himself a bigger chunk of the money and it will cost him very little actual cash the pp was a big carrot for some .st holder I know went for academy for the points he was surprised that the club did not even thank him would it have hurt them to give him a call not even give him his club shop voucher yet .
Old 16-07-2020, 11:21 AM
Binned by Muderators

Bump. Looks like the club retained a significant amount of cash if the results are broadly similar across the fan base.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:59 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
I clicked on credit, but I asked for refund, not had it yet though...

Must be a tricky job. Grade one academy, planning permission, scouting players, renogoting contracts and sending funds back where they came from.

Assuming only Parish and MacArthur ar not on furlough and they have to do all this between the pair of them...
Old 17-07-2020, 08:31 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anyone had money refunded hit their bank yet?
Old 17-07-2020, 08:36 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Has anyone had money refunded hit their bank yet?
Don't be silly, I am resigned to it taking the full 28 days, not sure if that is 28 working days or not, but probably is
Old 18-07-2020, 02:28 PM
Probationary User

McStatto is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Turns out there were 15x combinations you could have gone for (now fully expects the Wiltshire midget to correct me).
35 if you include the three different breakdowns for the ten ways of splitting