Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 03-09-2020, 10:36 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
It is/was on the ticket website just before checkout.

Someone emailed the box office and got a reply saying no proof is needed though.
It’s still demanding evidence at the moment

PLEASE NOTE:

If you do not want to purchase a season ticket for 20/21 because of a medical condition and you are shielding, you can still reserve your seat for the 21/22 season. To do this please update the Price Type to select 'Save My Seat - Adult' or 'Save My Seat - Junior'

All supporters will be asked for medical proof of why they have to shield and will be contacted by the box office after you have processed your request.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:41 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

PLEASE NOTE:

If you do not want to purchase a season ticket for 20/21 because of a medical condition and you are shielding, you can still reserve your seat for the 21/22 season. To do this please update the Price Type to select 'Save My Seat - Adult' or 'Save My Seat - Junior'

All supporters will be asked for medical proof of why they have to shield and will be contacted by the box office after you have processed your request.
Can't say I'm surprised.

They probably want to leave it up there to convince more people to go for the renewal option.

In reality it's just an empty threat like the annual 'YOU MUST HAVE 25 FORMS OF ID TO ENTER THE AMEX' one.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:58 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

PLEASE NOTE:

yes I can see that message as well.

however,

1) I don't appear to have the option to select the £200 option
2) I don't appear to have the option to select it for someone within my F&F either!
Old 03-09-2020, 08:00 PM

jake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
yes I can see that message as well.

however,

1) I don't appear to have the option to select the £200 option
2) I don't appear to have the option to select it for someone within my F&F either!
Same problem with my daughters ticket . You have to log on to the account of the F&F You want to purchase for . Then under their F&F list find your name , click edit . You can tell them your ‘family ‘ or ‘friend’. Underneath is a tick box saying something like ‘ allow this person to purchase on your behalf’ ... tick that . When you sign onto your account and press renew season ticket the other persons name should be under yours and you can purchase the season tickets for both
Old 03-09-2020, 10:32 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake5 View Post
Same problem with my daughters ticket . You have to log on to the account of the F&F You want to purchase for . Then under their F&F list find your name , click edit . You can tell them your ‘family ‘ or ‘friend’. Underneath is a tick box saying something like ‘ allow this person to purchase on your behalf’ ... tick that . When you sign onto your account and press renew season ticket the other persons name should be under yours and you can purchase the season tickets for both
I’ve tried doing this with some F&F of mine but when I check the box, it keeps telling me that they are already linked with someone else. I don’t understand that. I guess I’ll end up having to make an expensive 0870 call to get it sorted out.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:02 AM

jake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle View Post
I’ve tried doing this with some F&F of mine but when I check the box, it keeps telling me that they are already linked with someone else. I don’t understand that. I guess I’ll end up having to make an expensive 0870 call to get it sorted out.
When I logged onto my daughters account I noticed the reference number was different ! There’s a tab next to it that said ‘not you’ or similar . I pressed that and put in her client reference number . I then clicked the ‘allow to purchase ‘ button and it worked . Worth a try
Old 07-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
FAO those who chose the 'Academy' refund option and are therefore the proud owners of a U23 season ticket....

Palace have just published the U23 fixtures

3 of the home games are at Selhurst Park
9 are at the training ground

I hope the training ground has sufficient toilet facilities for crowds as there are now probably 1000+ U23 Season ticket holders (the academy option included an U23 season ticket)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 07-09-2020 at 02:57 PM.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:40 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Academy Founder member badge and voucher received this morning
Old 07-12-2020, 12:47 PM

ironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineironeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We missed the deadline so our refund was automatically given to the Academy. Anyone know if I should expect the Academy founder member benefits?
Old 07-12-2020, 01:28 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Academy Founder member badge and voucher received this morning
How much the voucher for ?
Old 07-12-2020, 02:14 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mether View Post
How much the voucher for ?
£20 I think
Old 09-12-2020, 09:55 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
£20 I think
Voucher? We didn't get one of those. (How much of your refund did you donate to the Academy?)

Ours arrived this morning. For me, a letter and a presentation box with the badge in it. For Janet, a letter and an empty presentation box...

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 09-12-2020, 12:52 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Is there a reason why the club are so bad at silly little things like this (eg an empty presentation box), and seemingly always have been? I remember thinking that with promotion, this side of things would hopefully get better, but they haven't.
Old 09-12-2020, 01:48 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No email and no refund yet
Old 09-12-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Is there a reason why the club are so bad at silly little things like this (eg an empty presentation box), and seemingly always have been? I remember thinking that with promotion, this side of things would hopefully get better, but they haven't.
Outsourcing these things to whoever will do it cheapest it seems
Old 09-12-2020, 02:39 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone know how its possible to watch an U-23s game in person?
Old 09-12-2020, 03:08 PM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogleboy View Post
No email and no refund yet
I haven't received any email about the refund yet either, it was supposed to be issued on the 7th...I suspect however, what they meant to say was refunds would start on the 7th and the email would be issued when they had processed individual refunds.

Hopefully
Old 09-12-2020, 04:45 PM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Received voucher £20.00 and my badge/medal this morning . I will wear it with dress uniform only .
Old 09-12-2020, 04:55 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerman View Post
Received voucher £20.00 and my badge/medal this morning . I will wear it with dress uniform only .
Forza didn't answer my question, so I'll try with you

How many refunded tickets did you give to the Academy? I'm just trying to see if there's a reason you got a voucher and we didn't!

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 09-12-2020, 05:07 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Forza didn't answer my question, so I'll try with you

How many refunded tickets did you give to the Academy? I'm just trying to see if there's a reason you got a voucher and we didn't!
If it helps my mate donated 3 games to academy and got a voucher and badge .