Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-05-2021, 05:36 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Citee fans have been very quiet.
They’re happy with their pro torture, women and immigrant abusing owners. They buy them silverware every year.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 02-05-2021, 05:40 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
They’re happy with their pro torture, women and immigrant abusing owners. They buy them trophies every year.
It really is as simple as that.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:03 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Wanker on the radio saying that they used to win Champions Leagues titles & now they're not so they're legitimately fed up with the owners & what they did today was totally justified.

By my reckoning, there are 87 clubs in the football league who have never won a European Cup/Champions League. I'm not seeing fans of Rochdale or Shrewsbury or Everton or Gillingham or Burnley or Port Vale or Swansea or Preston or Stoke behaving like this because they won't win the Champions League this season.

It's great to see Man Utd fans upset. **** them.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:05 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Not sure what to make of the Wankers fans tonight.

Well done to those legacy wankers, who must vaguely live somewhere near Manchester, and have just pissed off the Glazer's target audience in Asia by getting the match postponed. But then they're still massive wankers.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:06 PM

CPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shame they didn't burn the ******* ' Theatre of wankers' to the ground.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:06 PM

99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Big respect to United supporters and fans, **** the money , the soul of a club belongs to the followers not it's owners
Old 02-05-2021, 06:08 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99percent View Post
Big respect to United Wankers , **** the money , the soul of a club belongs to the followers not it's owners
EFA

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 02-05-2021, 06:11 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99percent View Post
Big respect to United supporters and fans, **** the money , the soul of a club belongs to the followers not it's owners
Damn right, well done Man Utd, presumably this is real fans priced out of their team not tourists.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:46 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Random thought that occurred to me...

In 1990, Ferguson would probably have been sacked if he hadn't won the FA Cup. Unfortunately for us he did, and became the most successful manager in their history.

In 2016, Van Gaal was similarly criticised by the media and their fans, to the point that when they won the FA Cup, the wankers who were at Wembley actually booed him while doing the post-match interview. He was sacked a few weeks later.

So they deserve all they get. Wankers.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:52 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I liked Van Gaal, as much as you can like a wanker at least. Strange, amusing man.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:20 PM
Tumescent member

Cityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Respect...but still
Old 02-05-2021, 07:24 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos-er View Post
Not sure what to make of the Wankers fans tonight.

Well done to those legacy wankers, who must vaguely live somewhere near Manchester, and have just pissed off the Glazer's target audience in Asia by getting the match postponed. But then they're still massive wankers.
Know what you mean. I feal dirty but fair play to them. Had a scouser moan tonight saying they should be deducted points. I said I agree and you should all be deducted 30 points for trying to break ranks.

I hate the wankers more than the next man but their proper supporters have more bollox than the other so called big teams put together. I've heard scousers and particularly arsenal and spud fans wavering of late saying it makes sense to them to break away and form a ESL.

Ultimately the ESL win happen sooner or later as it makes business sense to their rich American owners and the whole franchise system. Utd owners don't give a **** like the other big club owners and will do right what makes financial sense to them. I suspect all fans of those clubs will fold like a cheap set of deck chairs come the day but I do suspect the real mancs to stand firm......Still wankers though.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:34 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I do respect the protest to a point. The point where they went all ‘US Capitol’.

Couldn’t why not just have peacefully stood rather than smashing the place up. Also did I see a steward had his face slashed?

Protest the owners is the right thing to do, but not because they are starved of success. That just makes me think what a bunch of spoilt pricks they are
Old 02-05-2021, 07:40 PM
Facilities

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
The FA has announced Man United will be hit with a penalty after today’s scenes at Old Trafford. Bruno Fernandes will take it
Old 02-05-2021, 07:45 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
I do respect the protest to a point. The point where they went all ‘US Capitol’.

Couldn’t why not just have peacefully stood rather than smashing the place up. Also did I see a steward had his face slashed?

Protest the owners is the right thing to do, but not because they are starved of success. That just makes me think what a bunch of spoilt pricks they are
Just saw a video of guy smashing up a photographers equipment (may have been a TV crews)... guy then walks around arms raised while receiving the cheers of the crowd...

WTF has this got to do with protesting the owners? Making yourself look like a drunken prick is more like it.

And yes, it reminded me of the Washington Capitol insurgence.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:47 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
"If we don't get better billionaire owners, we'll scream and scream and scream" And wank.
TBF. The first gold and green brigade protested with their feet a while back. 2nd in the league and a likely Europa final isn't a poor season - even for the entitled.

Even if, and let me be very clear about this, they are wankers.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:48 PM

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just hope the day soon arrives when the whole (£450M in debt ) house of cards comes crashing down .
It will probably be the day after the Yanks leave with their bags full of money being loaded onto the private jet .

So yes protest and get games called off as much as you like moan u , your day of reckoning awaits
Old 02-05-2021, 07:49 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Just saw a video of guy smashing up a photographers equipment (may have been a TV crews)... guy then walks around arms raised while receiving the cheers of the crowd...

WTF has this got to do with protesting the owners? Making yourself look like a drunken prick is more like it.

And yes, it reminded me of the Washington Capitol insurgence.
Jamiroquai apoligised for that.

Nevertheless, it will never ever beat punching a police horse. And hooligans doing the 'Come On, let's have it' dance is one of the finest things ever.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.

Last edited by PeterH; 02-05-2021 at 07:52 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:04 PM

EnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why can't they just **** off and play in some sort of Euro league or something and take the likes of liverpool and chelsea with them.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:35 PM

Location: Hiding behind Maidstoned who's hiding behind Biggus
garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
F@KIN WANKERS