Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-02-2009, 06:04 AM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly
Right i have jail broken my phone 4 times now and it has failed after varrying ammounts of time now it wont work at all i am getting fed up of having to do full syten restores on it i will give up unless anyone has any good ideas ?
buy an unlocked one.
not sure theyre available in the uk actually? they are here in hongkers if that's any help
Old 27-02-2009, 08:00 AM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For Jailbroken Phones:

NES, SNES, Megadrive & PSX Emulators are quality. (You'll also need to download a program called OpenSSH).

Adblock - anyone familiar with Firefox will know.

Clippy - allows copy/paste.

Cycorder - records video.

Emoji - Smiley pack for text messages.

Quickgold - Finds anything on your iphone through a search facility, lets you launch apps quicker as well.

SBSettings - Quick access to turn things like bluetooth and wifi on/off.

Status Notifier - Notifications for e-mail, sms, etc in the status bar.

Talk Me - Will read out text messages for you.
Old 28-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
My new favourite game is the highly addictive puzzle game To view the link you have to Register or Login

At 59p it's a steal.

I have worked my way to level 50 - but it's now getting very tough.

The game involves sliding blocks, to release a blue block in the middle. Some of the levels seem impossible at first sight, and it is very satisfying when you discover the solution.
Old 28-02-2009, 08:32 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
My new favourite game is the highly addictive puzzle game To view the link you have to Register or Login

At 59p it's a steal.

I have worked my way to level 50 - but it's now getting very tough.

The game involves sliding blocks, to release a blue block in the middle. Some of the levels seem impossible at first sight, and it is very satisfying when you discover the solution.
James, off topic on this thread but get Braid on your 360 from Xbox Live. Its only cheap at the moment its a platformer and it has some real cerebal teases. Blocks, sounds good, I'm gonna give it a go.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:01 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
bought blocked an hour ago, can't put it down. Thanks James best game I've played on it so far, completely recommended here too.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:53 PM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
... trouble is, I have nearly finished it. I am on level 96!
Old 05-03-2009, 05:40 PM

Level 100 had me baffled for a while - but I finally cracked it (see attached).

So - what's next iPhone people?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg level100.jpg (41.2 KB, 26 views)
Old 05-03-2009, 09:00 PM

jonesy101 is playing for a contract
Tiki Towers is a good game for 59p! Can get the lite version for free to try it out.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:57 PM

jonesy101 is playing for a contract
Bought blocked last night, very good for 59p
Old 14-03-2009, 07:47 AM

For those who have installed the full version of Labyrinth (in my view still the best game in the ITunes armoury) - there are a lot more levels available, including a couple I have submitted (designed mainly by my Son).

Start the game, press 'play' and then the + sign (top right). It's the two Mitchell Family Packs that are our contribution.

Obviously any flattering comments on those levels would be greatly appreciated!
Old 14-03-2009, 01:37 PM

Kevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is here
Just finished the lite levels so I'll give it a go now
Old 14-03-2009, 01:48 PM

Kevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is here
Your son is a masochist.
Old 16-03-2009, 12:07 PM

montstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
hey james and others if you like strategy type games you may enjoy enigmo! 1.79 though

Getting stuck on blocked around about level 50 though

Steve Jobs
Old 20-03-2009, 06:44 AM

I've been stuck on level 6 of the first Mitchell pack for a week now. It's driving me MENTAL
Old 22-03-2009, 07:08 AM

Ok - finished Mitchell Pack v1

On to pack 2
Old 22-03-2009, 09:31 AM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Girlfriend tracker looks interesting!
Old 29-03-2009, 12:27 AM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Flight Control is a brilliant game where you are a flight control agent landing planes.

Also, National Rail have put a timetable up for 5. It's quite steep for an app, but it is very good.
Old 29-03-2009, 09:27 AM
If Carling made bbs'ers..

thehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just on recommendations from here i have bought:
Blocked
Flight Control
Mafia Live

Will try them out and report back.

PS3 Online ID: GoldenSquirrel
Old 29-03-2009, 09:39 AM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i have a few apps on my touch that are fantastic

Beatmaker - its 11.99 but it bring hours of entertainment creating your own tracks. its like reason in your pocket
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Technobox - its a and tr 808 and a tb 303 in your pocket

Measures - will convert anything

Wunder raidio - best radio app i can find
Old 29-03-2009, 06:00 PM

wickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
It's no help to you, I know, but I am so glad I grabbed myrail lite when it was still available. It's still working - it was invaluable a couple of days ago when I needed to be in London for a meeting, and was running late. I thought I had missed the 9:00am train - but myrail showed that it had been delayed by 10 minutes, so I dashed to the platform and just caught it. I wouldn't have bothered without this information and would have had to wait 45 minutes for the next train.

I hope that myrail comes back in some form for those who haven't got it.
as of Tuesday this application will not work any more due to not being able to get approval from National Rail to show train times so look like purchasing the official National Rail application 4.99