Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 26-07-2020, 12:25 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
The bold bit would be a problem with Palace
If you're selling them full in the knowledge that you will have to refund some, it's easier to plan for than the current situation.

Did Shakespeare forsee our new PM? “he's a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise-breaker, the owner of no one good quality"
Old 26-07-2020, 12:28 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
If it was by lottery, they'd have to let you apply in groups - you couldn't have a child get a ticket but the parent not!

Logical solution (IMO) is to have whatever tickets there are sold on a game by game basis for the first half of the season.

Whether they are sold via Parish points, or first come first served, or some other priority method remains to be seen.

They could say for example, first home game, only Arthur Wait season ticket holders can buy (but seated across all 4 stands), then game 2, Whitehorse and Upper Tier only can buy, game 3 Lower Tier fans, game 4 Main Stand season ticket holders. Then game 5 start again with AW fans. Just an idea.
Sounds like a good idea and better for Groups who want to go together if the club rotates it per Stand and then spread out evenly accross the whole ground when it is their turn.

Obviously the Whitehorse has limited numbers but they could probably work something out.

Based on a 25% capacity would effectively be around 6,000 capacity with around 600 Away Fans when fans are allowed back.
Old 26-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
The bold bit would be a problem with Palace
True. It's taken them over a year to replace AWB.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:00 PM
red and blue army

PalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is here
It'll probably be that you can get to 25% of the games with a mask and gloves on, you'll need to book a timeslot for a socially distanced piss online beforehand though you will get some Parish points if you arrive with a catheter fitted.

All the pubs will need to be seated only, pre booked and you'lll probably watch a relegation season with no Wilf.

Troubling times ahead on all fronts, you can't pretend its the same product worth the same money it just isn't and like so many other businesses its in a lot of trouble. If it wasn't for so much blind loyalty from fans it would collapse like all the other businesses. Football will not be the same or be worth the same money to attend until social distancing and mask wearing ends.

Last edited by PalaceSi; 26-07-2020 at 01:15 PM.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:01 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Hope palace don't sell st be nightmare getting money back just pay game by game there be quite a few st holders who don't feel they can take the risk at the moment for different reasons health age
Old 26-07-2020, 01:42 PM

Alfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I doubt the club will give a toss, they will sell season tickets and if you can’t attend because of virus concerns they will sell your ticket to someone else, I’ve been going since I was 5 and and had a season ticket for most, i probably won’t go while this is around but the club won’t take it in to account the reasons why.
I would probably have to buy the season ticket anyway as I sit with a lot of friends
Old 26-07-2020, 02:13 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfies army View Post
I doubt the club will give a toss, they will sell season tickets and if you can’t attend because of virus concerns they will sell your ticket to someone else, I’ve been going since I was 5 and and had a season ticket for most, i probably won’t go while this is around but the club won’t take it in to account the reasons why.
I would probably have to buy the season ticket anyway as I sit with a lot of friends
Sad state of affairs if that did happen
Old 26-07-2020, 02:22 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Probably no point selling Season Tickets until the 2021/2022 season when perhaps things will be back to normal.

Give the existing Season Ticket holders the opportunity of buying their existing seats then.

Next season sell tickets on a game by game basis as probably going to be quite a few games not available for fans to attend.
Old 26-07-2020, 02:35 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
To be honest, if they said I could only have 4 or 5 home games, then when the tv date/ time changes are known, I'd probably choose the Friday, Sunday or Monday ones, and to watch non league on Saturdays.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 26-07-2020, 04:07 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
Probably no point selling Season Tickets until the 2021/2022 season when perhaps things will be back to normal.

Give the existing Season Ticket holders the opportunity of buying their existing seats then.

Next season sell tickets on a game by game basis as probably going to be quite a few games not available for fans to attend.
Could be a government decision they day before the season starts allowing everyone in. No one knows
Old 26-07-2020, 04:11 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Could be a government decision they day before the season starts allowing everyone in. No one knows
The Arthur Wait at capacity in current environment wouldn’t be a pleasant place
Old 27-07-2020, 08:45 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anyone got theirs yet? Tomorrow is day 28 for me I think.
Old 27-07-2020, 08:47 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Don't be silly
Old 27-07-2020, 09:52 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
The Arthur Wait at capacity isn’t a pleasant place
EFA
Old 27-07-2020, 10:43 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
To me, why not just run it like having an away ST?

There's ?600 of those, so if we're only talking about a ?6,000 reduced capacity, then it's still possible to run in that way (cf. tickets for Wembley sf and final).

I doubt there would be any away fans allowed into any ground anytime soon; probably seen as too much of a risk.
Old 27-07-2020, 11:15 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
To me, why not just run it like having an away ST?

There's ?600 of those, so if we're only talking about a ?6,000 reduced capacity, then it's still possible to run in that way (cf. tickets for Wembley sf and final).

I doubt there would be any away fans allowed into any ground anytime soon; probably seen as too much of a risk.
This makes sense to me. You need X amounts of Parish points to apply, and they cap it at 6k. Each game costs £25, and if you sign up then you agree to pay that...
Old 27-07-2020, 11:24 AM

west eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
can see a 1in3 season ticket as a start next season, buy your ST and get to 1 in 3 games. Can't see anyway to have large groups just shared household seats then singles in between. Would assume we will all need to keep paying full price just to keep the club going?
Old 27-07-2020, 11:48 AM

Archiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When they said we will get our refund in 28 days, did they mention they meant within the next 28 Mondays?
Old 27-07-2020, 12:00 PM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
I think there is a very good chance the refund will hit our accounts at about 23.57, on working day 28.
Old 27-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
This makes sense to me. You need X amounts of Parish points to apply, and they cap it at 6k. Each game costs £25, and if you sign up then you agree to pay that...
Careful what you wish for...