Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-04-2021, 01:30 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Does anyone know why this is the case?

Quote:
Concern is growing in Brazil about the rising number of young people who are critically ill in hospital with Covid-19.

Research suggests more than half of patients being treated in intensive care last month were under 40.
Old 13-04-2021, 01:38 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Macron again?
If you love him so much why don't you just marry him already?
Old 13-04-2021, 01:40 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
****ers. Thatís good but at the same time irritating
For some reason I thought you were in the same category of sicknotery as me and therefore already eligible for a jab.
Old 13-04-2021, 01:46 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Jab 2 this arvo
I’ve just clocked this, iirc you had your first jab the day after me (18th Feb?) and it was AZ.

That’s under 8 weeks between jabs when I thought they’d decided that 12 weeks gave the best protection with that vaccine?

I’ve heard nothing about my 2nd jab and wasn’t expecting to for another month.
Old 13-04-2021, 01:54 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey1965 View Post
Now over 13 weeks and counting and my mum still not been called for her 2nd pfizer jab
Has she contacted them over this?
Old 13-04-2021, 01:54 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Iíve just clocked this, iirc you had your first jab the day after me (18th Feb?) and it was AZ.

Thatís under 8 weeks between jabs when I thought theyíd decided that 12 weeks gave the best protection with that vaccine?

Iíve heard nothing about my 2nd jab and wasnít expecting to for another month.
From the information I have read the gap should be minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 weeks?
Old 13-04-2021, 02:05 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
From the information I have read the gap should be minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 weeks?
I genuinely don’t know but a look at the NHS England website suggests the second dose should only be given after 11-12 weeks from the first jab.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 13-04-2021, 02:09 PM

Robin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 13-04-2021, 02:12 PM

bailey1965 is playing for a contract
We have both spoken to our gp surgery, I emailed quoting the NHS 12 week guidelines, and they replied that is all they are guidelines! The parkway hud at new addington has looked deserted for the last week, so clearly supplies issues
Old 13-04-2021, 02:15 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey1965 View Post
We have both spoken to our gp surgery, I emailed quoting the NHS 12 week guidelines, and they replied that is all they are guidelines! The parkway hud at new addington has looked deserted for the last week, so clearly supplies issues
GP surgeries have been sent vaccine for 2nd doses 11 weeks after the original delivery.

There are supply issues for 2st doses. The are I work in which is about 4-5% of the population of England there are not expected to be any deliveries of vaccine for first doses for the rest of April.

Some mass vaccination centres are still getting vaccine though and some of them will be getting the new Moderna vaccine.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:16 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iíve just clocked this, iirc you had your first jab the day after me (18th Feb?) and it was AZ.

Thatís under 8 weeks between jabs when I thought theyíd decided that 12 weeks gave the best protection with that vaccine?

Rest easy. Any time from 3-12 weeks is fine.

The trials were done on the basis of 2 or 3 weeks between doses. The decision to extend that to 12 weeks was purely to get more people a first dose sooner, meaning we'd have lots of people with some level of immunity, rather than fewer people with a high level.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random* View Post
Rest easy. Any time from 3-12 weeks is fine.

The trials were done on the basis of 2 or 3 weeks between doses. The decision to extend that to 12 weeks was purely to get more people a first dose sooner, meaning we'd have lots of people with some level of immunity, rather than fewer people with a high level.
I was thinking of Maz, not me.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:22 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was thinking of Maz, not me.
I know you worry about him.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:26 PM

bailey1965 is playing for a contract
My mum will have been waiting 14 weeks for her 2nd jab this Saturday if she has not been contacted this week, and at the moment that is looking unlikely
Old 13-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random* View Post
I know you worry about him.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:45 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:

I had my first on 15th Feb so youíre close. Tbh the difference between 8 and 12 weeks doesnít over bother me. But itís kind of you to care

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-04-2021, 02:45 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Just had first dose of AZ as part of the 45-49 cohort
Old 13-04-2021, 02:57 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Jab 2 this arvo
Good for you. You must be a lot older than I thought you were - my 90 year-old aunt only had her second jab a couple of weeks ago.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:38 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
This is the breakdown for the planned rollout

Great and interesting information.... thanks.

The UK (as I suspect many countries are) does seem top heavy with an older population... and I say that as one that fits the category.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:42 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Just saw reported J&J now delaying Europe roll out (after US news) So no J&J and no AZ here, just Pfizer/Moderna being given now.