Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-04-2022, 06:17 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Not many people know this, but humans share 50% of our DNA with a banana.
In Gor Blimey’s case it’s nearer 97%.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-04-2022, 06:26 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Chile released us from mask wearing outside as of this week for the first time since the start, unless in a crowded area. Venturing inside e.g. Malls, shops etc still needs a mask.

I went to the supermarket this morning... still 100% mask usage outside. Not sure if that's down to people not knowing the new regs, pure habit of mask wearing, or personal decision.
Here in Scotland I’d say it’s still about 90% mask wearers to 10% not, in shops. So quite a shock just to travel a couple of hours in the car and find a world where faces are uncovered.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 15-04-2022, 06:40 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Not many people know this, but humans share 50% of our DNA with a banana.
I wonder when we split.
Old 15-04-2022, 07:22 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Poor banana.
Old 15-04-2022, 08:17 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
It's what makes him so ap-peel-ing
Old 15-04-2022, 08:19 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
It's what makes him so ap-peel-ing
ba doom tish

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 15-04-2022, 09:09 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
ba doom tish
Thanks a bunch...
Old 18-04-2022, 09:02 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Well, it's got me again, about 18 months after the first bout.

Having felt pretty good most of Saturday, I started sneezing a lot in the late evening.
Wasn't too worried, but was a bit achy and feeling muzzy headed on Sunday morning and thought I better take a test (as I was going to Wembley), just in case and was pretty shocked when it was positive.

I still feel much the same now (not 100% but still would go to work) but the wife probably feels worse than me and has tested negative 3 times now and has had to go to work this morning, as she wouldn't get paid otherwise. She is not a happy bunny.

And my son, who I last saw on Saturday, felt rough this morning but he's tested negative.

This is one weird virus ?
Old 18-04-2022, 09:35 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Isn't it just. Everyone seems to have different symptoms.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 18-04-2022, 06:24 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Tested positive last Thursday, was fine at fist but seem to be feeling a bit rough today, that’s me and my four year old and partner who have it, little one over it now pretty much

Slight cough, sore throat and aches
Old 18-04-2022, 06:26 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I dare say a good chunk of us will probably have got it after Sunday!
Old 18-04-2022, 07:23 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
The legal requirement to wear face masks on public transport and most indoor public spaces in Scotland ended today. Went to a few shops today and have to say it’s now 50/50 between wearers and non. Interesting to see how it works out over the next few days.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 18-04-2022, 07:45 PM

Custard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCustard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCustard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCustard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCustard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCustard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCustard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCustard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCustard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCustard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCustard Pie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Tested positive last Thursday, was fine at fist
Old 18-04-2022, 07:46 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is here
I've had upper respiratory symptoms just about permanently since I had the 3rd Jab. Sometimes it feels like hayfever, sometimes a chest cold sometimes a head cold.

I hardly had anything like this before, save for hayfever now and again at pollen times, and used to pride myself on my immune system.

It feels like my immune system has been compromised, I don't know whether that's true or not, but I'm up at 4.50 AM on in the morning with a clogged up head and a slight wheeze.... again!!! I definitely haven't been the same since that 3rd jab.
Old 18-04-2022, 09:57 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I was thinking that too. An hour or more crushed up on Wembley way after the game with thousands of others. At one point I had a big geezer squashed up behind me who was singing palace songs extremely loudly what felt like 3 inches from my ear. I could feel bits of his flob landing on my shoulders and the back of my head. If he had covid then I’m definitely getting it too.
Old 19-04-2022, 10:22 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Yep, tested positive this morning.
Old 19-04-2022, 12:07 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
Yep, tested positive this morning.
Sorry to hear that and if it doesn't sound bad, it makes me feel a bit better about not going to Wembley, as I tested positive on match day.

I didn't feel terrible, just not 100% but thought I would do a test, just for my peace of mind and then it was "sh*t, oh no'.

As I've already written, it just didn't feel like the right thing to do, but I'm not trying to claim I was a saint and I was gutted (still am a bit, despite how it went and the apparent sh*te journey on the trains, from Sussex).

Difference in attitude from my work. 18 months ago, when I was first positive, despite everybody in my place, seeming to have it, they were pretty supportive to me and seemed quite grateful, that I went straight back, after the 10 days isolation period.

Phone in today and it's 'but how do you feel ?' and 'well, try to get back soonest' - no seeming worry about spreading the virus.

And this time, I feel up and down, sometimes fine and other times, sh*te !

Suppose I've got to take 'personal responsibility'. It's just not worth (or any point in) taking a ******* test, any more !!
Old 19-04-2022, 12:36 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Letter from the school today.

1) only health professionals to test kids and home testing kids is advised against.
2) if mildly symptomatic attend school (runny nose, sore throat, mild cough)
3) if very (fever/ high temperature) symptomatic return to school when they no longer have a high temperature.

Living with covid
Old 19-04-2022, 12:58 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Letter from the school today.

1) only health professionals to test kids and home testing kids is advised against.
2) if mildly symptomatic attend school (runny nose, sore throat, mild cough)
3) if very (fever/ high temperature) symptomatic return to school when they no longer have a high temperature.

Living with covid
Just to confirm currently:

Hopefully it has already peaked but the numbers are still huge and hospitals massively struggling.

The Department of education says don't come to school sick and if tested positive stay home for 3 days (under 18s).

There is real concern Covid is causing serious damage to kids Livers and needs investigating. (Some have died, several need transplants and it is likely many many times the number of known cases are asymptomatic and undiagnosed)

Yet your school has decided to take it upon themselves to reduce measures further? Or is this a change of policy no-one was told about? I get easing measures and learning to live with it but right now is not the time to open the flood gates further, we have already massively reduced measures and people are far too stupid to use common sense.
Old 21-04-2022, 11:19 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
How many days after testing positive do you tend to test negative? I’m still testing positive after being positive last Thursday