Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-04-2022, 01:19 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
So the policy of discharging patients from hospital into care homes, of which I was highly critical, has been found unlawful. The government, Hancock and PHE did not take into account the risks of the policy.
Quite right do - pity Hancock won't get charged for this type of bahaviour.
Old 27-04-2022, 06:42 PM
analyse this

bourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
So the policy of discharging patients from hospital into care homes, of which I was highly critical, has been found unlawful. The government, Hancock and PHE did not take into account the risks of the policy.
My wife's family are encouraged by this ruling, Matt Hancock and his policy was unlawful and lead to a mass murderer being allowed into my father in laws care home and killing him in his room. Just the beginning but the family feel the fight has begun
Old 28-04-2022, 01:21 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I was astonished to discover the latest strain of bird flu, which can transmit to humans, has popped up in China.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 28-04-2022, 02:14 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I was astonished to discover the latest strain of bird flu, which can transmit to humans, has popped up in China.

9.15 am Santiago time is a bit early to be hitting the piss surely?
Old 28-04-2022, 03:27 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
The article I read said the latest strain of bird flu is H3N8.

Is this the same H3N8 that has been around for years in horses and dogs?
Old 09-05-2022, 06:57 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
For more discussion on Covid, visit the Brexit thread in politics forum.

Where is that bloody list ?
Old 09-05-2022, 07:02 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
For more discussion on Covid, visit the Brexit thread in politics forum.
But can he play right back?
Old 09-05-2022, 07:08 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
This is a timely bump.

I tested positive last Monday, and have followed the official advice by avoiding contact with people ever since - WFH and so on. Did another test this morning: still positive. That itself is not a surprise, as I'm definitely not fully recovered yet.

What is surprising is that, reporting today's result in the NHS covid app, it's now restarted the countdown and given me another 6 days' isolation advice - basically treating the situation as if I had just come down with a new bout of covid, rather than it being a continuation of the same infection and 8 days since my first positive test.

I'm going to have to ignore it, I think. I can't isolate for a fortnight.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:15 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
This is a timely bump.

I tested positive last Monday, and have followed the official advice by avoiding contact with people ever since - WFH and so on. Did another test this morning: still positive. That itself is not a surprise, as I'm definitely not fully recovered yet.

What is surprising is that, reporting today's result in the NHS covid app, it's now restarted the countdown and given me another 6 days' isolation advice - basically treating the situation as if I had just come down with a new bout of covid, rather than it being a continuation of the same infection and 8 days since my first positive test.

Wrong thread.

Old 09-05-2022, 07:17 AM
I'm watching you

Where is this list of brexit positives I keep asking for ?

Old 09-05-2022, 07:24 AM
Thread Killer

bern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sinn Fein becoming the largest party in norn iron.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:30 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bern5161 View Post
Sinn Fein becoming the largest party in norn iron.
Downside. They will be unlikely to form a government cos of you guessed it? Brexit.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:20 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
This is a timely bump.

I'd be genuinely surprised if many people these day actually isolate at all (if they even bother to test) so I wouldn't worry too much.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:07 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Apparently the compilers have all gone down after being injected with the death vaccine that is AZ.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:35 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Apparently the compilers have all gone down after being injected with the death vaccine that is AZ.

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-05-2022, 11:54 AM

Webb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWebb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anyone on here or knows anyone who has caught Covid, has it then developed into long Covid or POTS? To view the link you have to Register or Login

My sister has suspected POTS, bought on suddenly after exercise about two months after getting Covid, she's not in a good way at the moment, it's completely wiped her out and prevents even basic everyday tasks. Otherwise fit and healthy 33 year old woman. Sounds pretty rubbish. Just waiting for the official diagnosis but wondered if anyone else had had this, and if so, what happened?

Last edited by Webb; 09-05-2022 at 12:00 PM.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:09 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Which pronounced in American sounds a bit like "Aidsy". Coincidence? I think not.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:33 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
I think I caught it from the cup semi final as I started feeling grotty a couple of days after. Developed a throat infection and cough. Tested negative on the Wednesday but positive the following monday but had already isolated myself over that weekend as even without COVID I was worried my infection was contagious. So I had to miss Leeds but was negative again by the following monday. Still have a mild tickle in the throat

Death, taxes and injections
Old 09-05-2022, 12:51 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is hereVendy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
Has anyone on here or knows anyone who has caught Covid, has it then developed into long Covid or POTS? To view the link you have to Register or Login

My sister has suspected POTS, bought on suddenly after exercise about two months after getting Covid, she's not in a good way at the moment, it's completely wiped her out and prevents even basic everyday tasks. Otherwise fit and healthy 33 year old woman. Sounds pretty rubbish. Just waiting for the official diagnosis but wondered if anyone else had had this, and if so, what happened?
My youngest daughter has PoTS but it doesn't affect her life much, gets purple legs standing too long and rapid increase in heart rate when standing, making her giddy.

Depending on what the symptoms are that are wiping her out maybe look into Mast Cell Activation Syndrome - been linked to long covid and PoTS my niece is being investigated for this, not been right for a year and not returned back to full time work since having covid.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:16 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
This is a timely bump.

Good luck DM, hope you are not feeling too rough