Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 15-07-2020, 11:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Artists You Should've Liked...

...but thought they were a load of old bollocks.

Personally...David Bowie.
The thin white prick.

You?
Old 16-07-2020, 09:27 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
A more interesting thread (well perhaps not) might be 'artists you're entirely ignorant about'.

For example although I consider myself a serious music fan, I don't think I've ever listened to a Bob Dylan song all the way through. Not through any deliberate avoidance tactic, I've just never been interested enough to give him a try. I may be missing out.
Old 16-07-2020, 09:36 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
AATOT
Old 16-07-2020, 09:46 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
AATOT
Yep. Obviously the opening salvo from the tone deaf OP is designed purely to get a reaction, and gain attention, in the knowledge that there are many Bowie fans on here.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:14 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
'Es from Forton Eff you know.
Old 19-07-2020, 06:34 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
...but thought they were a load of old bollocks.

Personally...David Bowie.
The thin white prick.

You?
He was rumoured to be a racist so I thought he would appeal to you.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 19-07-2020, 06:54 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Oasis .... scumy looking Northern twats.
Bruce ... I shout rather than sing Spingsteen.
That Twat who sang Lady in Red, whoever he was .... God that's a super shit song.
Old 19-07-2020, 07:05 AM
Hadron Collider

Madness .... the second time around ... Overhyped (singing like a drunk dad at a wedding) on Buckingham Palace roof.

Old 19-07-2020, 07:14 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Yep. Obviously the opening salvo from the tone deaf OP is designed purely to get a reaction, and gain attention, in the knowledge that there are many Bowie fans on here.
He was shit when his username was Supa Pard, and continues to be shit in this new guise.

On topic, I feel like I should like Van Morrison, but I can't warm to him at all.
Old 19-07-2020, 07:15 AM
Hadron Collider

The Van bit too Orange?
Old 19-07-2020, 07:16 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
He was rumoured to be a racist so I thought he would appeal to you.
I heard this the other day. Was that in his earlier years or something as he clearly got over it as he married a Somalian? In my (admittedly limited) experience, even Africans give out about Somalians.
Old 19-07-2020, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
The Van bit too Orange?
Maybe. Although The Van is my second favourite Roddy Doyle book.
Old 19-07-2020, 07:17 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Have read more than once that Van the Man is a miserable git. Apparently sat with his back to the audience at one concert.
Old 19-07-2020, 07:22 AM

A few of my mates booked tickets to see him (cancelled due to covid) & asked if I wanted to go with them. I'd have to sell some of my kids to raise the money he was looking for. It was an easy decision to make in not going.
Old 19-07-2020, 07:48 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I heard this the other day. Was that in his earlier years or something as he clearly got over it as he married a Somalian? In my (admittedly limited) experience, even Africans give out about Somalians.
In his highly drug crazed days

Old 19-07-2020, 08:02 AM

Maybe he got stuck into the Somalian Khat. It would have kept him thin I suppose.
Old 19-07-2020, 08:31 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
There is a story that Van Morrison , though talented, would often be a complete rotter to his backing band. Apparently one of them got so fed up with his antics, he wiped his arse with Morrison's harmonica/mouth organ/harp, and when during the gig Morrison played it, the backing musicians would temporarily look happy.

I was warned that he was a moody bastard and years ago. I saw him at the Fairfield Halls and he must of been in a good mood as he put on a great show.
Old 19-07-2020, 08:48 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Constable. Boring landscapes.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 19-07-2020, 08:49 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Never really got Rory Gallagher. Died at King's you know. Always like to bore people with that South London fact.
Old 19-07-2020, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Constable. Boring landscapes.
The Hay Wain is a thing of beauty