Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 22-01-2022, 12:44 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
You’re right. HK knew about what happened in Romania in the 1940s and was making an anti Semitic slight. Seriously?
The answer to the question by the way as you avoided is.......

Never in all the posts the millions of words on the BBS over 20 years today was the first use of eviserated.
Old 22-01-2022, 12:49 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Here’s a search page full of uses of “eviscerate”, NHE - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-01-2022, 12:53 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Here’s another page of results for “evisceration” - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-01-2022, 12:53 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

Need I go on?
Old 22-01-2022, 01:06 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Need I go on?
No... you can post the one for the word i used though.

It was a bad choice of word in respect of the point being raised which by coincidence happened on an anniversary of a horrendous massacre.

If you want to go further the disembowelment of Jews has a dark history both in terms of trying to find swallowed valuables and as oppostion to the ritual slaughter of kosher meat. Check the pogroms in Europe.

It was simple an apology for the wrong choice of word substitute another word.
Old 22-01-2022, 01:09 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

He meant no harm. It would be gracious to acknowledge that.
Old 22-01-2022, 06:01 AM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Why did it take 7 days from the post referenced to today for HK to reply.
1. I had no knowledge of this horrific historical event until you posted a link to it
2. I was catching up on a thread I hadn't looked at for a couple of weeks

I will await your apology for your baseless but serious insinuations that are rooted only in your intense and disturbing paranoia.

Last edited by hong_kong_hg; 22-01-2022 at 06:27 AM.
Old 22-01-2022, 06:20 AM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
No... you can post the one for the word i used though.
So your claim it's the first time the word "eviscerated" has been used on the BBS is to search for the the non-existent word "eviserated" and trumpet that there's no results?

Quote:
It was a bad choice of word in respect of the point being raised which by coincidence happened on an anniversary of a horrendous massacre.
Nope, it was a perfectly reasonable choice of word to describe your farcical claims on the Tutu thread being "deprived of meaning or significance" (which as pointed out "eviscerate" means) by a dozen or so posters.

And yes, a coincidence. Perhaps reflect on how dangerous and damaging your paranoia is, and how badly it reflects on you.
Old 22-01-2022, 06:35 AM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Here’s a search page full of uses of “eviscerate”, NHE - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Links to search results don't work on the BBS after a period of time, unfortunately, so screen shot may serve better.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Of course there's also dozens of examples of different posters using "eviscerate" to mean.... depriving (an argument) of meaning or significance.

Shocking, the amount of covert antisemitism from all these eviscerating posters.
Old 22-01-2022, 06:37 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
The persecution of the Jews for two thousand years has to be recognised in any discourse over anti semetism.

However, that does not take away from the fact that NKE is either a racist hypocrite or an unfunny troll -
who either way is best placed on ignore
I take it this post regarding anti semitism and racism last night was aimed at NHE rather than myself (NKE) and you just got one letter wrong as we are two different individuals. For the record, Anti semitism is not something I know much about but I am completely against it just like other forms of racism.
Old 22-01-2022, 07:34 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I take it this post regarding anti semitism and racism last night was aimed at NHE rather than myself (NKE) and you just got one letter wrong as we are two different individuals. For the record, Anti semitism is not something I know much about but I am completely against it just like other forms of racism.
A likely story. Only a thorough word search history will exonerate you. Perhaps North Herts would be so kind.
Old 22-01-2022, 07:47 AM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
A likely story. Only a thorough word search history will exonerate you. Perhaps North Herts would be so kind.
I have concerns about your terrorist sympathies. Your use of the word exonIRAte, for the first time ever on the BBS, a very unusual choice of word. Not a coincidence that you use this just eight days before the 50th anniversary of a horrendous massacre, Bloody Sunday.

Old 22-01-2022, 08:07 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
The answer to the question by the way as you avoided is.......

Never in all the posts the millions of words on the BBS over 20 years today was the first use of eviserated.
Yes it has, what are you talking about. Including in reference to Gareth Southgate by Baffled Bob.
Old 22-01-2022, 08:09 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
I have concerns about your terrorist sympathies. Your use of the word exonIRAte, for the first time ever on the BBS, a very unusual choice of word. Not a coincidence that you use this just eight days before the 50th anniversary of a horrendous massacre, Bloody Sunday.

Rumbled.

I’d do anything to annoy wcb.
Old 22-01-2022, 08:11 AM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

Quote:
Rumbled.

Old 22-01-2022, 08:18 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
The trouble is last time I tried searching it threw up results that identified too many usernames that seemed, shall we say, to have ‘similar’ writing styles to others. So I decided to leave it alone and accept that some on here are internet personas rather than real individuals.
Old 22-01-2022, 08:24 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
NHE is mental.

But I would suggest that both he and NKE obtain avatars (ideally noticeably different ones) as they are easy to mix up because of the similarity of their user names.
Old 22-01-2022, 08:34 AM

Seems reasonable. How easy is it to change usernames? I don’t want to cowardly hide or use a second username to personally attack people (whilst maintaining a sensible debating persona like I believe does happen) but if it helps avoid confusion then no problem.
Old 22-01-2022, 08:38 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Rumbled.

You spelling things correctly does worry me, this is true.

I am a bit baffled at the so-called racist connotations of “the e word” as we might have to start calling it.
Old 22-01-2022, 08:46 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Seems reasonable. How easy is it to change usernames? I don’t want to cowardly hide or use a second username to personally attack people (whilst maintaining a sensible debating persona like I believe does happen) but if it helps avoid confusion then no problem.
Just get a picture of Rochester Castle, or something.