Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 02-04-2021, 09:46 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Thanks to all of you.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:38 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
change it back....its rubbish.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:56 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
The obnoxiousness filter is still being fine-tuned.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Android app doesn't seem to be working properly. Won't load any of the forums.

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 02-04-2021, 11:26 AM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Android app doesn't seem to be working properly. Won't load any of the forums.
Indeed. Showing a network error when I try to log in.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
I tried the Android app and also got a network error, but tried again a few minutes later and now it seems to be working. We're looking at it to see if any config changes need to be made but could you please try it again and report back? Thanks.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:08 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
I tried the Android app and also got a network error, but tried again a few minutes later and now it seems to be working. We're looking at it to see if any config changes need to be made but could you please try it again and report back? Thanks.
I had that but then pressed back and it showed me as already logged in but wouldn't load the forums. Then I just logged out and can't log back in again

Old 02-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Eddie, it's letting me log in now, but won't refresh. The most recent posts on my timeline are from 12 hours ago. Sorry to raise issues, the website seems fine now.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:21 PM
Palace Addict

Just cleared the app cache and it's working again. Excellent!
Old 02-04-2021, 12:38 PM
Administrator

trufan - that's good, thanks for reporting back.

Woosie, could you also trying clearing the app cache if you haven't already done so?
Old 02-04-2021, 12:54 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Is it faster Louis?
Like a Lamborghini
Old 02-04-2021, 01:02 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by se1eagle View Post
Thanks guys - it's a pleasure to give something back to the BBS.

The real test is going to be how we cope on matchdays -
Thanks, mate, very much appreciated, now can you do something about the moaning on matchdays?
Old 02-04-2021, 02:11 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Thanks, mate, very much appreciated, now can you do something about the moaning on matchdays?
Haha unfortunately that's waaay beyond my skill-set!
Old 02-04-2021, 03:35 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Great stiff guys.

I am having a bit of an issue with the App on my iPhone. It wouldn't seem to reload so I cleared the Cache and logged out. Now it won't let me log back in. I get the message "Failed to process XML. Data due to unknown error".

No big deal, I didn't think the App was supported anymore anyway, but it was working yesterday. Thought you guys might like to know if it is not just me.
Old 02-04-2021, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Great stiff guys.

I am having a bit of an issue with the App on my iPhone. It wouldn't seem to reload so I cleared the Cache and logged out. Now it won't let me log back in. I get the message "Failed to process XML. Data due to unknown error".

No big deal, I didn't think the App was supported anymore anyway, but it was working yesterday. Thought you guys might like to know if it is not just me.
I don't have the iPhone app so can't try it out. It hasn't been available in the Apple store for ages so there probably aren't many users now, but if anyone else does have it and can report back here whether it's working, that would be helpful.

We'll have a look and see if we can see anything to fix this but can't promise anything.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Just to confirm the situation with the CPFC BBS app...

- The Apple version hasn't been available to install for a long time. It has continued to work for those who already had it installed. Not sure whether it's still working now that the BBS has been moved to the new platform but we don't know of any reason why it wouldn't.

- The Android version remained available to install until quite recently but that too is now unavailable. It should still work for those who already have it installed.

- We'll continue to do what we can to fix any issues with the app but it is no longer fully supported and we can't guarantee anything.

- We hope to make a new app available in the not too distant future but we have to get the BBS upgraded to vBulletin 5 first.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:08 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Clearing the android app cache sorted the issue for me too. Thanks for all the hard work and time on this to all involved

Old 02-04-2021, 05:20 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Great work guys, it is much appreciated
Old 02-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Clearing the android app cache sorted the issue for me too. Thanks for all the hard work and time on this to all involved
Glad to hear that, Woosie. Thanks for reporting back.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:24 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Like HH. The iOS app is no longer working me too now either. I know it had been removed but existing users could still use it. Is tapa app still working?

Thanks for all the work though, none the less guys.