Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-08-2021, 02:55 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for everyones help (especially stinky who has kindly offered to help on PM).

I've got a couple of apps on my TV so hopefully get one of those working soon! Duplex refuses to load but Smart IPTV should work once I have a subscription.
Old 11-08-2021, 02:56 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Although some are better than others
Absolutely
Old 11-08-2021, 02:58 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_porter View Post
Thanks for everyones help (especially stinky who has kindly offered to help on PM).

I've got a couple of apps on my TV so hopefully get one of those working soon! Duplex refuses to load but Smart IPTV should work once I have a subscription.
But tivimate is the best
Old 11-08-2021, 02:59 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
But tivimate is the best
Tivimate isn't on the LG store
Old 11-08-2021, 03:43 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
XCiptv is a great, stable, well laid out app, but from memory isn't available on LG either. In fact, I think LG smart setup is shocking for a leading brand.
Old 11-08-2021, 03:55 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
What are best options for watching on an Iphone?
Old 11-08-2021, 04:12 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Smarters, Darkmedia, GSE. Take your pick Gonz
Old 11-08-2021, 05:12 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I don't know why anyone would do just a sports package. It would cost the same for less content and as such, no one would buy it.
Totally have to agree with this, probably same price but does not include the nearly 7000 channels and TV series/catch up and VOD included. Big thanks to a certain person on this thread means I have had the best ever IPTV experience the last year and will certainly be renewing for this season. As well as all the Sports/foreign channels the UK channels has been a godsend for me now being a immigrant (and even more so the Mrs)

Sports Donkey is nothing but a distant bad experience now

Apart from the subscription, for the IPTV apps for Apple products (I use ipad/Apple TV mostly, just occasional iphone) I can recommend IPTV-Smarters/Xtream/Wesopro/AZ TV Venom, lots of choice but these are the ones I use most.
Old 11-08-2021, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
IPTV smarters
Old 11-08-2021, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Tivimate isn't on the LG store
Best get a firestick far better than any TV apps built into lg and firestick is portable etc etc
Old 11-08-2021, 05:27 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Totally have to agree with this, probably same price but does not include the nearly 7000 channels and TV series/catch up and VOD included. Big thanks to a certain person on this thread means I have had the best ever IPTV experience the last year and will certainly be renewing for this season. As well as all the Sports/foreign channels the UK channels has been a godsend for me now being a immigrant (and even more so the Mrs)

Sports Donkey is nothing but a distant bad experience now

Apart from the subscription, for the IPTV apps for Apple products (I use ipad/Apple TV mostly, just occasional iphone) I can recommend IPTV-Smarters/Xtream/Wesopro/AZ TV Venom, lots of choice but these are the ones I use most.

Old 12-08-2021, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I have that box and it's excellent. However, before you splash out, check the LG app store and see if you can get To view the link you have to Register or Login. I would suggest that it's by far the best option if you are a beginner. You can set up the IPTV service on your PC and it works brilliantly. There is a small charge - a couple of quid a year - but well worth it.
Do you, or anyone else know, how I add the service I've got to the app? I have a user name + password (and a link) but there's nowhere to add this on any of the apps I've tried to download on my TV - including Duplex.

Thanks!
Old 12-08-2021, 06:49 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do you, or anyone else know, how I add the service I've got to the app? I have a user name + password (and a link) but there's nowhere to add this on any of the apps I've tried to download on my TV - including Duplex.

Thanks!
I'll message you mate
Old 12-08-2021, 07:43 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I'll message you mate
All sorted
Old 12-08-2021, 08:05 PM
Probationary User

clinthillsboot is playing for a contract
Hi Stinky, interested in your recommendation. PM me please. Thanks.
Old 13-08-2021, 09:22 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
IPTV smarters
Managed to upload it on my iPhone - brilliant thanks, but got the app for my iPad but wouldn’t log me in with the same details. Is that because it doesn’t allow a second device or is there a different url you have to use for an iPad?

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 13-08-2021, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Managed to upload it on my iPhone - brilliant thanks, but got the app for my iPad but wouldn’t log me in with the same details. Is that because it doesn’t allow a second device or is there a different url you have to use for an iPad?
Not sure to be honest I'm android
Old 14-08-2021, 10:13 AM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone have any suggestions of where to watch the match later? Dnd and donkey Web links both currently broken
Old 14-08-2021, 10:21 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWSYEAGLE View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions of where to watch the match later? Dnd and donkey Web links both currently broken
5 Hours to KO yet I am sure one will be working by KO hesgoals always stream the games but their streams have not been great lately.
Old 14-08-2021, 12:15 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I always use To view the link you have to Register or Login as a back up. One usually works. I can never get a IPTV that i trust because they always go back to one of the few main servers anyway. Will look at Tivimate (i have never been successful for the last 3 years) but i still don't know what IPTV service to go for. Given up on Sport Donkey years ago.