Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-08-2021, 12:17 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchie View Post
I always use To view the link you have to Register or Login as a back up. One usually works. I can never get a IPTV that i trust because they always go back to one of the few main servers anyway. Will look at Tivimate (i have never been successful for the last 3 years)
Tivimate isn't an IPTV service. It's an app to watch your IPTV service on.
Old 14-08-2021, 12:20 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Although some are better than others
Sorry to take up your time Stinky. If you could recommend one, ideally for a Nvidia Sheild, could you PM me?
Old 14-08-2021, 12:21 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Tivimate isn't an IPTV service. It's an app to watch your IPTV service on.
Yes thanks Stinky, I knew it was an app. Really a reborn newbie to this as i have not used IPTV for ages

Last edited by Crunchie; 14-08-2021 at 12:27 PM.
Old 14-08-2021, 12:46 PM

Rizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Im going to o try iron IPTV this season.
I will report back on my experience today, sportsdonkey lost me with being unable to pay using a card.
Old 14-08-2021, 01:54 PM

matthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone using Betv? Used renewed my sub and can't figure out how to get going. Set up seems to have changed since a year ago!
Old 14-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Guys, sorry, I work pretty much every Saturday so don't have time to help anyone out today. Trying to get yourself set up with a working sub on the day of a match is pushing it a bit!

Have turn off my PMs for the day. Up The Palace.
Old 14-08-2021, 02:53 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If anyone is looking for an iptv provider google iptv community.It is a forum like this where people sell their streams.I have been using it for the last 4-5years and has never let me down.
I have bough off resellers on there with the forums names Sense and Hectorious and both are good with help if having trouble setting it up in computer on android box.One of them uses Paypal i think so dont have to worry about bitcoins etec which a lot of people on there use.
Old 14-08-2021, 03:03 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Lost stream already on donkey
Old 14-08-2021, 03:13 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
cant even get into Phoenix streams blocked by isp

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 14-08-2021, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Guys, sorry, I work pretty much every Saturday so don't have time to help anyone out today. Trying to get yourself set up with a working sub on the day of a match is pushing it a bit!

Have turn off my PMs for the day. Up The Palace.
No worries. Thanks mate
Old 14-08-2021, 03:32 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
cant even get into Phoenix streams blocked by isp
Fine my end. Use a VPN if you're having problems. Or ask the support group.
Old 14-08-2021, 04:31 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew View Post
Anyone using Betv? Used renewed my sub and can't figure out how to get going. Set up seems to have changed since a year ago!
Pm me
Old 14-08-2021, 05:29 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Lost stream already on donkey
With a VPN the Donkey was fine for me today.

Which was a shame....
Old 14-08-2021, 06:13 PM

Deezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone still struggling for a stable service PM me. Had a few of you join this week and the service was flawless with a VPN today.
Had 5 sources for the Palace game FHD and HD.
Old 14-08-2021, 06:23 PM

OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!OneSize has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Thanks for your help stinky. Perfect service today
Old 18-08-2021, 09:05 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Does anyone use a VPN on their Amazon fire stick? If so, can you recommend one please?

Many thanks
Old 18-08-2021, 09:11 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Does anyone use a VPN on their Amazon fire stick? If so, can you recommend one please?

Many thanks
I use surfshark, it's paid but secure and very good. I've heard there are a few well dodgy free vpns out there.
Old 18-08-2021, 09:12 AM

Imajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Many thanks

I use NordVPN which seems to work really well
Old 18-08-2021, 09:34 AM

Rizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I second NordVPN 80 for 2 years seemed good value
Old 18-08-2021, 09:47 AM
Regretting my username

Quote:

Many thanks
I have IPVanish. Think they have some deals on for new users for a year