Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-10-2021, 06:09 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just as they were going to challenge for the Champions League...
Old 07-10-2021, 06:17 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
As funny, as their asset will in all likely be sacked for gross misconduct, and not make the money they deserve. It is slightly worrying that three Prem footballers have been arrested with good reason - different breed. No longer normal people, but pampered pr!cks showered with adulation and money before they have really earnt it. Take a look at the focus on U23's, etc. And kids with agents. Sorry state of affairs.

None of that is an excuse, btw.Just a general whinge. There are plenty of good footballers too.
Normally societies elites dont have to answer for their conduct, but footballers seem to have fallen out of that bracket.
Old 07-10-2021, 06:23 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Whilst I agree with the sentiment of my old mate Tony Montana's post. I think the arrest is useful to us as rival fans.

Yes, we should contain the excesses of our 'glee' that has befallen Brighton. And remember there is potentially a damaged victim in this, as there prorobably was in the previous case.

But it is nice to have something to shut those feckers up. Keep them nicely in their 'superior' boxes. We certainly won't have the usual once a year crowing seagulls that visit our site only during good times. They have been rubbing their hands for a month now.

But Tony Montano is spot on. Palace fans, and certainly BBSers should conduct themselves with a touch of decorum on the issue.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 07-10-2021, 06:26 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I would imagine bail conditions would stop an overseas transfer. If hes convicted hes going down for a number of years.
That depends on the nature of the assault, doesn't it.

Maybe I missed it, but maybe it is not even physical....

Old 07-10-2021, 07:26 PM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
That depends on the nature of the assault, doesn't it.

Maybe I missed it, but maybe it is not even physical....
Given he was arrested in a night club it is unlikely to be planned or
a minor etc. Given the location, my guess is it will be one of the less serious categories of sexual assault and if found guilty may not receive a custodial sentence at all
Old 07-10-2021, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
a minor etc. Given the location, my guess is it will be one of the less serious categories of sexual assault and if found guilty may not receive a custodial sentence at all
Don't worry, we will have some kind soul come on and tell us that it is not correct to speculate.

My betting is Adlers..he is good at that..in this case, speculating and then telling others that they shouldn't/can't.

It might also depend on how much the 'victim' is paid by the 'interested parties' to not pursue her complaint.

Old 07-10-2021, 09:00 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
I guess you never watched Trainspotters then.
Old 07-10-2021, 09:28 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc_24 View Post
Trying to think what his name rhymes with.
Best Midfielder?
Old 07-10-2021, 09:31 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:

It might also depend on how much the 'victim' is paid by the 'interested parties' to not pursue her complaint.
Those paragons of virtue at the Tampax are probably setting up a go fund me page for that very purpose.
Old 07-10-2021, 10:37 PM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't worry, we will have some kind soul come on and tell us that it is not correct to speculate.

My betting is Adlers..he is good at that..in this case, speculating and then telling others that they shouldn't/can't.

Or his.
Old 07-10-2021, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I guess you never watched Trainspotters then.
Is Trainspotters good?

Old 08-10-2021, 12:12 AM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is Trainspotters good?
Don't know as I meant to say Trainspotting which was really good imo.
Old 08-10-2021, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Don't know as I meant to say Trainspotting which was really good imo.
I thought there was a movie about Watford supporters.

Old 08-10-2021, 01:00 AM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
I thought there was a movie about Watford supporters.
No that's Veggie Felchers.
Old 08-10-2021, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
No that's Veggie Felchers.
Too much information whichever image that brings up. Where is the vomit smiley.

Old 14-10-2021, 07:30 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Apparently set to play this weekend after training all week as normal...

Yes innocent until proven guilty etc but how many employers wouldn't suspend an employee during this process?!? (see Everton, Sigurdsson)
Old 14-10-2021, 07:32 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

Yes innocent until proven guilty etc but how many employers wouldn't suspend an employee during this process?!? (see Everton, Sigurdsson)
Possibly two - Brighton & Liverpool
Old 14-10-2021, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

will the refs allow a player to wear a tag during the match?
Old 17-10-2021, 05:12 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Ronaldo and Mendy have both been charged with similar accusations, but they're both playing

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 17-10-2021, 07:11 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
Ronaldo and Mendy have both been charged with similar accusations, but they're both playing
Which Mendy? The Man City fella has just been refused bail a 3rd time & is being held on remand at HMP Altcourse, Liverpool. Apologies if you mean someone else.

To view the link you have to Register or Login