Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-12-2021, 06:19 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Eberechi Eze.
Have you forgotten already ?
Let's hope so.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
I wonder if fans of any teams think they have a great set-piece taker. Southampton maybe?

The Leeds near post corners were causing us a bit of trouble I thought. Even though they tried three in a row at one point, Tomkins was still struggling to get the runner
I had a good laugh during the game when Leeds had a free kick and I think Raphinha was up for taking it. The commentators were all going on about how superb it would be - whipped in with curve and pace. It ballooned into the air about a mile to the left of the goal.