Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I see Ragnick has said AWB isn't good enough and can leave. I never thought it would be doable, for a cut fee I'd be keen to bring him back. I'd hate to see him resurrect his career elsewhere.

Clinton Morrison
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I see Ragnick has said AWB isn't good enough and can leave. I never thought it would be doable, for a cut fee I'd be keen to bring him back. I'd hate to see him resurrect his career elsewhere.
Newcastle may not be interested unless Trippier wants to play left back for his club too.
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Depends what sort of hit they will take, if could get him for good deal would be well up for it
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM

NickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
He also identified Shaw and Maguire as not being good enough: hes not wrong.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
To think they spent over 150 mil on awb and maguire haha
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Gyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For the first time since we got promotion to the PL, i've not listened to any transfer news about Palace this window (so far). I'm very happy with the squad we have, we're playing much better football than we have in the last 2 or 3 seasons. Yes, a signing or two would be nice, but i wouldn't be that worried if we just waited until the summer when we will need 2 or 3 players, especially with CG going back to Chelsea.
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Depends what sort of hit they will take, if could get him for good deal would be well up for it
As an ex-wanker his wage demands will surely far exceed our budget.
Old Today, 12:18 AM

Ticehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hate Brighton. And I know they play with wing backs, but imagine them two in our team. How we didn't scout lamptey I will never know but he is and wasn't a Sir Roy player is he. Will be on his way this summer for a tidy 50 Mill there a very well run club Brighton. Still think there fans are a joke thou.
Old Today, 06:14 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Someone on Twitter ( I know I know ) is claiming Mitchel frame is joining us from Celtic on a 3 year deal. Never heard of him tbh.
Old Today, 06:16 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
A young left back so one for the academy if so.