Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 11-08-2022, 07:21 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
The higher echelons of the NATO alliance, cant believe their luck. A real test bed for their armaments. The failure of Russian forces is eye opening. materially, leadership skills, and troop quality.
Yep.

The processions to show off their weapons has always been about striking fear into those that would dare to attack Russia, willy waving in the extreme, so weapons of defence rather than attack, particularly nuclear weapons, but I guess that's the same for every nuclear armed country. The processions are also to show their own people how powerful the country is.

You've got to wonder if their forces have any real belief in what they're doing, morale is surely an important factor with any military action.
Old 11-08-2022, 08:24 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Given they are now offering convicted criminals a way out of prison if they join up, the motivations are probably questionable.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:03 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakhalin Rich View Post
That map is interesting to look at. I focus on Novovorontsovka as my wife's auntie had been living there since she had to leave the Crimea once the Russians annexed that. Now she has had to leave her home there as it is too close to the fighting and is splitting her time with us in Banstead and also with her sister in Kryvyi Rih. Would be great to see the Russians kicked out of Kherson Oblast for good so she can feel safe in returning home.
Commiserations to your wife's auntie. It must be very difficult for her and I hope that she's able to return safely in the not too distant future.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:12 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Thanks

I did look on .apple maps under Kherson Oblast but it came up as the city

So it was only Russian/Soviet for 37 years. Not really a historical claim

Ah yes, apple maps, I see the problem.

A bit longer than 37 years. Russian from 1783 though fought over during the Crimean War which of course they lost. Most of the original inhabitants - the Tartars - deported to Siberia by Stalin, their descendants returning after the collapse of the USSR but many of them deported by putin since 2014.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:42 AM
Golden Oldie

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-08-2022, 11:52 AM
Golden Oldie

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-08-2022, 03:11 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Percy I believe the only 'Rouge' country was Cambodia, and that was last century.

Although I am sure you would approve of Pot's fruit picking policies for the metropolitan elites

Thank you for pointing out my finger slip although I am sure most readers will have picked up that I meant Rogue Nation although Rouge could apply to China & North Korea and certainly Putin a relic of the old USSR which had more than a hint of Rouge.

While sadly the link to Cambodia is valid I not sure Pol Pots methods for "persauding" people to go back to the land would be appropriate in encouraging youngsters and the early retired to look at careers in agriculture which one would hope in this country the future is vastly different to middle ages farming.

But thank you again.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 11-08-2022, 05:06 PM

Sakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Commiserations to your wife's auntie. It must be very difficult for her and I hope that she's able to return safely in the not too distant future.
Cheers, ROB, I remember that we previously had a shared interest in Russia, glad to hear recently that your health is on mend.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:08 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Given they are now offering convicted criminals a way out of prison if they join up, the motivations are probably questionable.
That isnt going to end well, is it? Im sure it has happened throughout history but there will still be those alive with memories of Dirlewanger. Group in the Warsaw uprising.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:14 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Learnt that from the Black and Tans
Old 11-08-2022, 05:16 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
News coverage is pretty scant on what happened in Crimea. Tourists apparently blocking roads back to Russia
Old 11-08-2022, 06:19 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
So who actually is trying to bomb the nuclear plant?
Old 11-08-2022, 07:31 PM

Lama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Worked for Lee Marvin in The Dirty Dozen
Old 11-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Top quality trolling from Ukraine's Ministry of Defence - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-08-2022, 01:22 AM
Probationary User

BlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBlueJay sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
So who actually is trying to bomb the nuclear plant?
I think the conern is more that Russia control it and so the situation is unstable. That and beyond those they hold at gunpoint I doubt they know much about the functioning of the plant.
Old Today, 06:57 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
Thank you for pointing out my finger slip although I am sure most readers will have picked up that I meant Rogue Nation although Rouge could apply to China & North Korea and certainly Putin a relic of the old USSR which had more than a hint of Rouge.

While sadly the link to Cambodia is valid I not sure Pol Pots methods for "persauding" people to go back to the land would be appropriate in encouraging youngsters and the early retired to look at careers in agriculture which one would hope in this country the future is vastly different to middle ages farming.

But thank you again.
Its hard to believe anything you write, so it could easily be taken as rouge, or greenish with purple spots for that matter.

Where is that bloody list ?
Old Today, 07:01 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Top quality trolling from Ukraine's Ministry of Defence - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Excellent.

Where is that bloody list ?