Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-10-2021, 04:48 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Fifa 22

Anyone got it? Thoughts?
Old 01-10-2021, 05:46 PM
The hero of Shadow Moses?

Levski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have they made it possible to score a penalty against the computer keeper? That would be a step forward in my view!
Old 01-10-2021, 05:59 PM
Fancy a bum?

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quite liked it on first impression, slower but more methodical and less about pace.

Only played it twice, I'm not sure if we made the computer too good but the keepers were very good as well.

Still laughing...
Old 01-10-2021, 06:21 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
If you’re on Xbox, you can try it for ten hours for 3 or 4 quid I think, through EA play or whatever it’s called. As well as a months access to other EA games. But remember to cancel.

Personally, I didn’t buy the last FIFA, and I won’t buy this one. Despite being easily one of my top 3 most played franchises in terms of raw hours, I find that it brings out more annoyance, and in the worst cases anger in me, than it does enjoyment. I’ve always played it just because I love real football, and there’s not many alternatives (yes, I have tried PES too).
Old 02-10-2021, 04:38 AM

mte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still getting used to it, but goalies seem more 'unpredictable' and for the better. There were scenarios in 21 where you knew you wouldn't miss, and that now seems less certain, some of the time.

You have to wade through a really embarassing intro, on the Series X version at least. It took ages to skip through. David Beckham is there for some weird reason
Old 02-10-2021, 04:51 AM
Asbo

Pubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mte103 View Post
Still getting used to it, but goalies seem more 'unpredictable' and for the better. There were scenarios in 21 where you knew you wouldn't miss, and that now seems less certain, some of the time.

You have to wade through a really embarassing intro, on the Series X version at least. It took ages to skip through. David Beckham is there for some weird reason
Agree on the keeper element as there is certainly a good chance you will miss.

Also reckon though when they do the first update there will be considerable changes made. One thing I find amusing is that the fans seem to celebrate no matter which team has scored.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:30 PM
The hero of Shadow Moses?

Levski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pubface View Post
Agree on the keeper element as there is certainly a good chance you will miss.

Also reckon though when they do the first update there will be considerable changes made. One thing I find amusing is that the fans seem to celebrate no matter which team has scored.
LOL, are they all tourists with half and half scarves?!
Old 06-10-2021, 06:07 PM

mte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmte103 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A few days in: after literally years of getting beaten 9/10 times by my mate, I am now winning 9/10 in this new version. He is absolutely livid about it, and I am not being magnanimous.

I don't really have a good idea why. I think it may be because the curling shot from the edge of the box from certain angles, almost certain to go in with certain players, doesn't happen anymore. I can't really see another reason, it's weird.

Anyone else?
Old 06-10-2021, 06:07 PM

*he did that all the time to me, and now he can't which is the difference
Old 24-12-2021, 12:11 AM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Is it me, or does Joel Ward have no hair?
Old 24-12-2021, 12:26 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
Is it me, or does Joel Ward have no hair?
Thought it was just a gilch on mine😃
Old 24-12-2021, 07:30 AM
Let's Go Mariners!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I saw the PS4 version is on sale for £29.99, I didn't bother last year, is this worth a dabble at that price?
Old 10-05-2022, 06:04 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Could Palace be moving back to Ivy Lane?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
Could Palace be moving back to Ivy Lane?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
EA FC lol

Got to feel its an own goal by FIFA... that game has probably done more to promote "FIFA" as a term than anything else
Old 10-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It will still be the same game but just no fifa tournaments so no more world cups
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 16-05-2022, 07:18 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
"Under the licensing conventions that we had agreed with Fifa 10 years ago, there were some restrictions that weren't going to allow us to be able to build those experiences for players."
Translation: We'll just figure out a new way to shit out the same game every year.
Old 16-05-2022, 07:24 AM
Let's Go Mariners!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
It's shit anyway.