Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-10-2021, 01:09 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
If we don't finish above this Watford side then I'm a Dutchman. They are awful. Long may it continue.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:09 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
2-0 firmino
Old 16-10-2021, 01:11 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Sarr looks very good on the rare occasions he touches the ball. Would say bring him to palace, but not much of a priority position, unless Wilf somehow still gets snapped up
Old 16-10-2021, 01:13 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Need Liverpool to knock a few more in during the second half. Get that goal difference further in to the minus.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:14 PM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watford haven't laid a glove on Liverpool this half...
Old 16-10-2021, 01:15 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
If we don't finish above this Watford side then I'm a Dutchman. They are awful. Long may it continue.
They are missing Will Hughes!
Old 16-10-2021, 01:18 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Ranieri gone by New year I reckon
Old 16-10-2021, 01:19 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
One syllable vs six
Because his surnames are christian names and his christian name is a surname!

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
What the hell happened at Leicester in the title season. Will never cease to amaze me as long as I live
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Newcastle, Twatford and Br*ghton going down would be the ultimate. Shame Norwich are super pony.
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Picky I know but when a player goes down with an injury at 44:00 how can the ref blow as soon as the ball is played afterwards???

That's without even thinking about 2 goals to add on...
Old 16-10-2021, 01:20 PM
Vast slug.

Quote:
What the hell happened at Leicester in the title season. Will never cease to amaze me as long as I live
Match fixing? A lot of narrow wins, iffy ref calls, opponents not showing up?

Ok, yes, I am very jealous but a lot of those matches were very suss, IMHO.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:23 PM
Vast slug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Picky I know but when a player goes down with an injury at 44:00 how can the ref blow as soon as the ball is played afterwards???

That's without even thinking about 2 goals to add on...
A fair question, would be a diffferent story if Liverpool were two goals down - then it would be the minimum of 2 mins added time.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Match fixing? A lot of narrow wins, iffy ref calls, opponents not showing up?

Ok, yes, I am very jealous but a lot of those matches were very suss, IMHO.
Narrow wins and just a poor league that season certainly played its part. Match fixing, seems a bit of a tin foil hat theory for a club like Leicester.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:26 PM
Vast slug.

Quote:
Narrow wins and just a poor league that season certainly played its part. Match fixing, seems a bit of a tin foil hat theory for a club like Leicester.
Probably, you are right though - I think there was just no real opposition that season. 5000/1 though, just wow.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:27 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
This Salah guy is good, why does no one ever talk about him? Must be the big club bias against Liverpool
Old 16-10-2021, 01:28 PM

Sureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We have the same number of points as Watford! So much for the myth that the Table does not lie!
Old 16-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureagle View Post
We have the same number of points as Watford! So much for the myth that the Table does not lie!
The points they have had are 3 points vs Norwich, a point against the Geordies and a win against Villa.

Aside from the latter not exactly surprising points really. They've lost to Wolves, Leeds and Brighton! Compare that to our games.

Compared to our games.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:39 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Newcastle, Twatford and Br*ghton going down would be the ultimate. Shame Norwich are super pony.
Brighton and Newcastle won't go down. Hopefully Watford will though...
Old 16-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Commentators just said “if this gets any worse for watford Ranieri might be gone by the end of the match”

Lmaooooo