Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 18-09-2020, 07:13 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jimi Hendrix

For those who remember and for those who have heard of him . Today is t he 50th anniversary of the great guitarists death. I feel bloody old.

Feel free to shift to music forum if necessary.
Old 18-09-2020, 07:28 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Wrong forum.

Do you think someone shouldve said to Jimi "great guitar.mate, but less is more...know what I mean?" ?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 18-09-2020, 08:05 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Hendrix is dead?
Old 18-09-2020, 08:24 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
He's in the new Bill and Ted movie
Old 18-09-2020, 08:54 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Thought he'd signed for Newcastle?
Old 18-09-2020, 09:05 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
His castle was made of sand................
Old 18-09-2020, 09:16 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
We went to see his burial place (well 2nd burial place) in Seattle. That was quite moving. 50 years shit where has that time gone.

Old 18-09-2020, 10:29 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Wrong forum.

Do you think someone shouldve said to Jimi "great guitar.mate, but less is more...know what I mean?" ?
Why? A little excess is not a bad thing. That notwithstanding, he was actually quite an economical guitarist.
Old 18-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Why? A little excess is not a bad thing. That notwithstanding, he was actually quite an economical guitarist.
No, he really wasn't.

Old 18-09-2020, 03:01 PM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, he really wasn't.
He could be when he wanted to...but often was prone to excess, I'd say.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:19 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, he really wasn't.
Suit yourself.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:23 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Love a bit of Crosstown Traffic.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:31 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
No, he really wasn't.
I think you can probably split his short career in two, in that respect. Early on, his guitar served the songs. Later, the songs were the platform for his guitar. Certainly less mind-numbingly tedious than Clapton, for me.

Which guitar players float your boat, ME?
Old 18-09-2020, 07:33 PM
Old skool BBSer

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
He could be when he wanted to...but often was prone to excess, I'd say.
Very often and very prone.

Old 18-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Old skool BBSer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I think you can probably split his short career in two, in that respect. Early on, his guitar served the songs. Later, the songs were the platform for his guitar. Certainly less mind-numbingly tedious than Clapton, for me.

Which guitar players float your boat, ME?
I like Hendrix, but so many times I listen to stuff and think "OK Jimi, let's move on now".

Old 18-09-2020, 11:02 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
I like Hendrix, but so many times I listen to stuff and think "OK Jimi, let's move on now".
I'm not so much of a Hendrix fan really. Short bursts, which is why the earlier singles appeal to me more.
Old 18-09-2020, 11:33 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I remember watching a documentary about Hendrix and one of the adoring interviewies told how he would waltz over and ask "Hey, would you mind if I take your lady upstairs?"

Er, yeah I would actually Jimmy, and my lady might have something to say about it as well.
Old 19-09-2020, 01:37 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Was a good show on BBC 4 about his Woodstock show last night.
Old 19-09-2020, 05:17 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
He played in Chislehurst caves .
Old 20-09-2020, 05:45 PM

Paulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
He played in Chislehurst caves .
So did I 😃