Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Much discussion on the mac thread.

I think it's an amazing deal, will be interested to see the details on the upgrade and as you say the data restrictions by 02
Old 09-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
o2 need a fundamental overhaul of their 3g coverage or it will remain just an expensive gimmick that fails to justify the hype (3g not the iPhone).
Old 09-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Is 02's 3G poor?
Old 09-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Is 02's 3G poor?
Shite is a better word to use.
Old 18-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Binned by Muderators

Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
What is the relevance of a blog written before the iPhone was released (especially all these months down the line)?
Old 18-06-2008, 09:14 PM
What now?!!

toucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
Little bit out of date Stav.... keep up.
Old 25-06-2008, 10:22 AM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
I-Phone help question: How do i use the songs on my ipod as ringtones on convert them for use as a ringtone?

Does anyone know?
Old 25-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

yes - convert the files to M4R - add to itunes is supposed to be the way
Old 25-06-2008, 11:55 AM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Quote:
Originally posted by Icy
I-Phone help question: How do i use the songs on my ipod as ringtones on convert them for use as a ringtone?

Does anyone know?
Cut the file down to less than 40 seconds via Windows Movie Maker.
Import file into Itunes
Itunes will then convert the song into a different format.
Find the newly connverted file, and change the file extention to m4r.
Drag and drop the m4r file into Itunes.

Finished.
Not too difficult
Old 25-06-2008, 12:10 PM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody
Now it will sync with exchange I am thnking of getting one..
Old 25-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

It always let you pull down mail and send email via exchange

push is all that is new
Old 25-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Does the Iphone have a voice recorder on it?
Old 25-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

No,
Old 25-06-2008, 02:16 PM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody James Melody
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
It always let you pull down mail and send email via exchange

push is all that is new
Yes but it is a big plus for me, and other blackberry users as well.
Old 25-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Um why?

Downloading over IMAP is pretty much the same, although having your IMAP server accssible on the internet might scare some people.
Old 25-06-2008, 02:32 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Cheers guys. Managed to get movies on it so even though im an IT ****** i should be able to get there from that.
Old 25-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

I found it tricky
Old 25-06-2008, 02:53 PM

glaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shame about the 2mb camera, but I am counting down the days. My life is about to change
Old 25-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

yes, yes it will