Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM

david sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
No list i am afraid, but not sure why Brexit is the cause of rapidly rising fuel prices ?

As far as i am aware the issue is partly down to Germany cozing up to Putin and his new gas pipeline and a number of random issues both abroad & at home.

Returning to Brexit while i do not have a list of benefits i would ask those posting on these hallowed boards who supported remain how Brexit has made their lives harder ?

The big question is not a list of benefits bearing in mind we are in reality only just over a year outside the EU a year blighted by Covid. Its impossible to make balanced judgements on leaving the EU until we have a "normal" year in economic terms.

Perhaps Covid actually highlights one area leaving was a benefit,. Vaccinations.

I would like to turn it around as i said and ask those who support EU membership to list on real terms how they are worse off outside the EU.
1. I can't work in the EU
2. Whilst I had freedom of movement in the EU for most of my adult life, my kids won't have. you actively voted for something that reduces the rights and opportunities of our children!

Brexit is both moronic and selfish - both culturally and economically - and its supporters are brain dead
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Brexit seems like an elephant in the room with all this noise around Johnson, his regime, media collusion and the rest.

Serious questions of judgement, honesty, integrity, and competence... and we allowed these people to rip up and re-write large parts of how the UK economy operates for many years ahead.

I know this is going over old ground but - we told you so. And the response was bragging and braying, kicking sand in the faces of our allies, and attacking many of the institutions which make this country great.

The idea that the penny is only now dropping for some people because of 'partygate' is excruciating to watch. I do not really believe that people will learn their lessons from this.