Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 08-03-2021, 10:03 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
How long is "long term"?

When do the benefits recover the cost?
Tomorrow.!
Old 08-03-2021, 10:04 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
You are completely bonkers!
Trolley lite.

Wide open, from the crotch to the knee.

Its got a bit of Labrador shit in it too.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:39 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
We should start trying to convince the hams that brexit is actually Meghan's fault and all part of her evil plot. We'll be back in the EU by the time the Euros start.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 08-03-2021, 10:54 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
What do you want from it, Timbo?
That's a good question Stella, I am not a full time resident and I cant change anything, so I haven't really given any consideration to what I want from Brexit. Live and let live etc.

I have a mind set, wrongly or rightly that the UK will always be alright and I worry more about what is happening in Jamaica and Sint Maarten
Old 08-03-2021, 10:59 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Because they point it out, they are tools? Pk matey boy, point out the plus points.
Not that you post much on the Match Day threads, Matey Boy, but certain posters on there try to point out every minor mistake that Palace make, often from a position of ignorance. Whittling posters on the Brexit thread are similarly tedious, to me, but perhaps you enjoy hearing about as many problems as possible?
Old 08-03-2021, 11:09 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Colour me surprised but the customs border posts won't be ready for July, one is just a muddy field.

It's probably a good day for the brexiteers and their arse lickers, who complain about whingeing but don't even live here FFS!, to bury some bad news given the Harry and Meghan interview.

Burying heads in the sand and blaming Meghan for everything, may bring them some respite from the incessant flow of negative brexit impacts, but it won't make it better for those being effected and those that actually live here

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-03-2021, 11:21 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Not that you post much on the Match Day threads, Matey Boy, but certain posters on there try to point out every minor mistake that Palace make, often from a position of ignorance. Whittling posters on the Brexit thread are similarly tedious, to me, but perhaps you enjoy hearing about as many problems as possible?
Tell you what, rather than incessently whingeing about negative posters on this thread, why don't you try to counter their negativity with a few positive stories that have come from Brexit? That would add to the debate, right? Then we could all join in with your "hope" that everything's going to work out in the end and everyone will live happily ever after, ahhhh won't that be nice?

Either that or if it is soooo tedious, just don't bother to read this thread? I mean, you've already stated you don't have a position either way on Brexit, so why bother? (Yet strangely, negative Brexit stories are tedious... hmmm?)
Old 08-03-2021, 11:22 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Colour me surprised but the customs border posts won't be ready for July, one is just a muddy field.

It's probably a good day for the brexiteers and their arse lickers, who complain about whingeing but don't even live here FFS!, to bury some bad news given the Harry and Meghan interview.

Burying heads in the sand and blaming Meghan for everything, may bring them some respite from the incessant flow of negative brexit impacts, but it won't make it better for those being effected and those that actually live here

Stop whingeing
Old 08-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Tell you what, rather than incessently whingeing about negative posters on this thread, why don't you try to counter their negativity with a few positive stories that have come from Brexit? That would add to the debate, right? Then we could all join in with your "hope" that everything's going to work out in the end and everyone will live happily ever after, ahhhh won't that be nice?

Either that or if it is soooo tedious, just don't bother to read this thread? I mean, you've already stated you don't have a position either way on Brexit, so why bother? (Yet strangely, negative Brexit stories are tedious... hmmm?)
Ok, I'll try, if you will too
Old 08-03-2021, 11:28 AM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
Nothing stopping UK students studying in a European university or indeed a university in the EU.

Nothing stopping anybody retiring to the Costa or indeed a person or working age living & working on the Costa' or any European or EU country. Plenty of Brits still buying in Spain, just as Brits lived and worked in Spain before we joined the EU.
Didn't realise it was possible for someone to be this stupid.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:32 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ok, I'll try, if you will too
Lame.

But believe me, I would love to be bored tedious by the positive stories of the benefits that have emerged from Brexit.

I'm not holding my breath though. The words polish and turd seem to spring to mind.
Old 08-03-2021, 04:29 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post

All the gammon news papers are going mad over Meghan and Harry and like hubs
Said what a perfect timing
Old 08-03-2021, 04:33 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Stop whingeing
I thought that post was very positive as it is a good day to bury bad news
Old 08-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Lame.

But believe me, I would love to be bored tedious by the positive stories of the benefits that have emerged from Brexit.

I'm not holding my breath though. The words polish and turd seem to spring to mind.
The media does tend to report on bad news more than good, but there have undoubtedly been some Brexit negatives, as repeated with gusto by some on here

I don't hear many positives of Brexit, but in an "effort to bore you" I guess if I were to provisionally suggest that Brexit has resulted in the UK receiving more vaccine I presume I will be jumped upon by the many who know more on Brexit and vaccine supply than I do. Also, and I am fully expecting to be garroted by Remainers here, is the UK not saving on monies paid into the EU?
Old 08-03-2021, 06:12 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
The media does tend to report on bad news more than good, but there have undoubtedly been some Brexit negatives, as repeated with gusto by some on here

I don't hear many positives of Brexit, but in an "effort to bore you" I guess if I were to provisionally suggest that Brexit has resulted in the UK receiving more vaccine I presume I will be jumped upon by the many who know more on Brexit and vaccine supply than I do. Also, and I am fully expecting to be garroted by Remainers here, is the UK not saving on monies paid into the EU?
The vaccine story is definitely a feather in the cap, I'm not entirely sure that is down to Brexit though.
As for the cash? It seems it's out of one pocket into another. I mean where's the 350 mill a week the National Health were promised?
Old 08-03-2021, 06:22 PM

LSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I mean where's the 350 mill a week the National Health were promised?
Old 08-03-2021, 06:35 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:

Not garrotted, we don't do that, just a bit of realism and honesty. It's a bit unpalatable - granted, but we would all prefer much better news, it's just there isn't any ...... even though many have asked for just 1 positive outcome.

But there is not a single choice in the many choices that the UK made wrt the vaccine that it couldn't have made as an EU member, indeed the decisions and contracts it made were all made while still subject to EU rules.

And it made exactly the same decisions I.e. to go it alone during the swine flu vaccine decisions in 2009. The EU just organised a scheme particularly for its smaller members to allow for a better negotiating position (I.e. to minimise costs) and to avoid vaccine nationalism as none of us are safe till all of us are safe.

The monies that we used to pay into the EU were about 8billion per year and we have already spent, spaffed or lost 240billion in the 4 year phoney war and 2 months we have been out, so you could say we are v.v.v worse off.

And if you think the NHS, the fishermen or any of the other Muppets who voted for this shitstorm hoping to benefit, will ever see a penny, you have more chance of seeing Palace winning a champions league spot
Old 08-03-2021, 07:13 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
Didn't realise it was possible for someone to be this stupid.
Please explain ? Everything I mentioned is open to all UK citizens if they wish. The only real issue right now is restrictions due to Covid.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 08-03-2021, 07:26 PM

Paulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
Please explain ? Everything I mentioned is open to all UK citizens if they wish. The only real issue right now is restrictions due to Covid.
No the restrictions are the conditions attached to the various visas you would need to apply for to live/work/study in another country.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:27 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
You are Boris ( I answer nothing and avoid all ) Johnson.

Wide open, from the crotch to the knee.

Its got a bit of Labrador shit in it too.